Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicola roberts- unlikely beach babe ;-)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
that picture does NOTHING for me.....except for making my toast a bourbons rise to the top of my throat.

one word: PASTEY

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You lot must have ridiculous standards or must be well handsome because you'd be stupid to turn that down.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You lot must have ridiculous standards or must be well handsome because you'd be stupid to turn that down.

But saying she isn't fit has to be seen in the context of celebrity fit in relation to normal fit.

In real life I would clearly do her but I won't get that chance, so I judge her by celebrity/fantasy standards in which case compared to Tweddy and other lovelies she's a bit of a moose.

Not saying it's right but dems the breaks.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But saying she isn't fit has to be seen in the context of celebrity fit in relation to normal fit.

In real life I would clearly do her but I won't get that chance, so I judge her by celebrity/fantasy standards in which case compared to Tweddy and other lovelies she's a bit of a moose.

Not saying it's right but dems the breaks.

True, true.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
She may not be as attractive as some of the rest of the group but she's not ugly!

Well she is to me. I like a redhead, but she does not do it at all for me. Mate of mine fancies her and we always joke about it.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
She probably still talks like she has a spanner in her mouth..., both mingers IMO.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here