Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster

chickrun

Sep 13, 2006
surrey
could not get back tonight.What a great result. 2 well taken goals thanks SKY News. My big concern though is that Nicky Forster was substituted at half time but have seen no comments about this. Was he injured? is it serious? He is still our most important attacking player, although i feel Bennett may soon close the gap

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
hamstring tweak - being assessed in the morning -- hopefully they pulled him off in time to avoid a tear

chickrun

Sep 13, 2006
surrey
thanks. Just hope they caught it in time and it does not mean he is out for too many games - if any. I cannot see Murray and Dickinson combining too well - but you never though. I would prefer to see Craig Davies recalled and see him alongside Murray (Dickinson) if neccessary. just feel that Davies has more of the Forster type pace and agression to complement the other two. And no offence to Harty but keep him on the bench.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Post match interview on the Radio Slade said he reckons they've caught it before it became a tear and shouldn't be too long.

Agreed on other comments, Dickinson and Murray does not work as a partnership for me, too languid even with Murray working harder than he used to.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We missed Forster when he went off as neither Dickenson orMurray could hold the ball up so from Elphicks long hoof up field it was coming straight back at us.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully Dickinson and Murray play together on Saturday then.

Craig Davies can't be recalled as a player has to be out on loan for more than 28 days before being recalled.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Hopefully Dickinson and Murray play together on Saturday then.

Craig Davies can't be recalled as a player has to be out on loan for more than 28 days before being recalled.

I'm pretty sure they said he could be recalled at any time. Are you sure that that doesn't apply to long term loans? As I don't think his loan spell is much longer than 28 days lol

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm pretty sure they said he could be recalled at any time. Are you sure that that doesn't apply to long term loans? As I don't think his loan spell is much longer than 28 days lol

Long term (half season/season-long) loans cannot be recalled early.

Sort term loans (up to 90 days) cannot be recalled within the first 28 days, but can be recalled any time after.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Davies and Murray would work well, Davies working his nuts off making runs and creating space for Murray.

I would rather that to Murray and Dickinson.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
When Murray and Dickinson were playing together last night they were so far apart most of the time. If they do play together at Tranmere they are going to have to work hard in training beforehand to get some sort of understanding or at the very least stand within thirty yards of each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here