Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Soames

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Had a Q and A session with Nick Soames today in Westminster. I raised the Falmer issue and he spoke very well despite obviously being against the stadium.

Said his main interest is protecting the AONB in his constituency from the thousands of proposed new homes in the SE as well as other things and feels the approval of the stadium will create a dangerous precedent. He did also say "the proposed site is an AONB although obviously you wouldn't know that by looking at it"! Came across as a lot more open and honest than Norman Baker :tosser:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
man's still a tosser though.

entertaining and no doubt excellent company, but a bit of a throwback tosser.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
His ex-wife likened lovemaking with him to "having a wardrobe collapse on top of one with the key still in the lock".

Yes, I recall that...sadly.

I think the emphasis was on it being a small key.

I did get a nice quote from him when I asked him last year, was the worst thing to happen to the Tories actually winning the 1992 election?

"unquestionably dear boy" I believe the response was.

sir danny cullip said:
He did also say "the proposed site is an AONB although obviously you wouldn't know that by looking at it"

Did the fat COCK explain that then? It's an AONB but you wouldn't know it by looking at it. What a fat fuckwit. Of course you wouldn't know it's an AONB you fat f***ing bubble butt-because it f***ing well isn't.

And breathe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
JabbaTheHutt.jpg

"the proposed site is an AONB although obviously you wouldn't know that by looking at it"

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good Old Soamesy:dunce:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It seems like he'd be against anything that involves EXERCISE, fat twat

:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Considering he needs planning permission just to haul his massive girth down the shops I think it's a little rich him opposing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here