Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice to see Brighton have such lovely fans

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
After queuing up since about half past eight this morning I finally got to the queue before the turnstiles at Withdean and Lucky Boy Farang aka Terrace Dandy decides to come and kick me in the back, accuse me of pushing in, and the n threaten to punch someone else in the nose.

Evidently it is not the Cardiff fans we need to be worried about.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a pleasant man :angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sorry. Apparently he pushed me not kicked me. :tosser:

Nemo

Nov 23, 2003
BN2
He was right though you did push in because you were standing near me when i got there, I got to front the same time as you. How did that happen. :rolleyes:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Nemo said:
He was right though you did push in because you were standing near me when i got there, I got to front the same time as you. How did that happen. :rolleyes:

I don't really understand that post.

I was standing in various places in the queue talking to different people. At one point I drove to Tesco to buy some bread and a copy of The Sun.

Mendoza was the person queuing because he was the one signing the form with the 54 names on. Those of us paying by cheque had to be with him when purchasing the tickets as we had to show our cheque guarantee cards. :dunce:

May 21, 2004
fatboy said:
I don't really understand that post.

I was standing in various places in the queue talking to different people. At one point I drove to Tesco to buy some bread and a copy of The Sun.

Mendoza was the person queuing because he was the one signing the form with the 54 names on. Those of us paying by cheque had to be with him when purchasing the tickets as we had to show our cheque guarantee cards. :dunce:

so you did push in then.

Aren't you the guy a few months ago who hurled a tirade of abuse at "red top" readers, exclaiming how great you were for graduating from the sun to the independent?:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I only queued (sp?) for 5mins, pushed in right at the front about 10am and got the best seats in the house, marvelous que jumping skills.

i'm JOKING :shootself :p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes that's me!!

I refuse to pay over a quid for a Saturday paper! I didn't even read it anyway I was just bored. Even the page 3 girl had no tits! :jester:

Didn't push in. Mendoza was queuing. He made the transaction not me.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
crabtree i saw you having trouble getting past the sportsman :drink: :lolol:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That isn't pushing in.

Beach Hut left his son queueing whilst he kindly went for a coffee for me. He then went back to his place with his son.

I suppose people behind could have construed that as 'pushing in'

Actually I was amazed at the great attitude of the fans yesterday. Strangers were chatting to each other about Cardiff, the match on Thursday and Albion in general.

I was pleased the sun was shining and it wasn't tipping it down. Maybe the queues wouldn't have been so long if it had been.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mitch said:

I was trying to time it so I was outside the Sportsman at 11. Didn't work!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
mitch said:

you did? yes marvelous beer scenes and booing the young lads with the bouncy ball then ripping into the tennis player 'cos he was shit at serving :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
That isn't pushing in.

Beach Hut left his son queueing whilst he kindly went for a coffee for me. He then went back to his place with his son.

I suppose people behind could have construed that as 'pushing in'

Actually I was amazed at the great attitude of the fans yesterday. Strangers were chatting to each other about Cardiff, the match on Thursday and Albion in general.

I was pleased the sun was shining and it wasn't tipping it down. Maybe the queues wouldn't have been so long if it had been.

Ahem Yorkie - I am not THAT old.

My sons are 11 and 6 he was 26 :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
CrabtreeBHA said:
ripping into the tennis player 'cos he was shit at serving :lolol:

I expect he was significantly quicker than those serving in The Sportsman on a Saturday lunchtime.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You didn't look that injured Fatboy as you raced through Btn Station with a can of pissey Fosters later in the day
:lolol: :p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Ahem Yorkie - I am not THAT old.

My sons are 11 and 6 he was 26 :lolol:

Ooopsss I thought I saw you with a youngster aged around 11. :blush:

I was still half asleep. :yawn: It was very early in the morning :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Cheeky Monkey said:
You didn't look that injured Fatboy as you raced through Btn Station with a can of pissey Fosters later in the day
:lolol: :p

Yes. Due to the excellent public transport system we have in this country I was bored sitting at the station for an hour so I got a :drink:.

I'm actually rather concerned that all these people have seen me!

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
CrabtreeBHA said:
you did? yes marvelous beer scenes and booing the young lads with the bouncy ball then ripping into the tennis player 'cos he was shit at serving :lolol:

We were the jokers in the queue. Kept everyone entertained with our jolly banter.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here