Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice one HMV...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:D someone in HMV is a PALARSE fan me thinks!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
How much do they charge for delivery?

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
If using HMV you can use the link here www.birminghamcarers.org.uk/shop and 5% of any sale goes too charity you know. (at no extra cost to the purchaser)

If Bozza still has a tradedoubler account he can apply to have a HMV advert on here so that NSC can get some cash. If the club were not in nthe hands of the NTL deal they could have a TD account and make dosh out of HMV too!

For those who want to keep refunds for themselves then use things like Greasy Palm and Ecashback (both of which can be found via links on the above site and yes commission is earned by the site on all people that sign-up via that link to both Greasy and Ecashback) the links are at the bottom of the page (this page is getting split-up soon I will have over 50 links on it soon far too many for just one page). I have no idea if they have links with HMV but I bet they do!

You can currently find the single via the link on page 18 of pre releases this may change as days go by.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
eastlondonseagull said:
£1.30 is the cheapest, for first class 'royal' mail.

So £5.29 for the CD :eek: . I think I'll just gve another fiver to the fund. Will there be collection buckets at the Rotherham game?

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
eastlondonseagull said:
Seagulls Ska pre-order at HMV.co.uk

Hmm.. Have just pre-ordered two copies of Seagulls Ska from HMV website. But, take a look at the 'try these' section, ie. stuff you might also want to buy, and it comes up with hilarious offering of: "Greatest Pleasure: 12 Inches & More, Frankie Goes To Hollywood"__:lolol:
frankie fuckin goes to hollywood, 12 inches LOL blatanly a palarse fan sumwhere involves! funny but im f***ing sick of the gay image we have!:angry:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The whole object is to try and get it in the charts (as well as raising money). If it has high pre-orders it's more likely to get noticed nationally.

If it doesn't make the charts in its first week then it isn't going to make it at all that's why its important to pre-order.

Also by pre-ordering it they will know how many copies to produce to avoid over production and therefore less profits to the club

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Eddie the Seagull said:
IT'S IMPERATIVE THAT YOU PRE-ORDER!!!!!!!!!

What he just said...putting a fiver in a bucket doesn't help get it in the charts and potentially massive publicity for the cause.

Don't be tight now :p

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I t doesn't matter if you like the song or not. If you buy it you help the club in two ways. 1 they get some cash towards the alive and kicking fund and 2, We get a massive amount of publicity just before the Falmer inquiry kicks of again. If you happen to like the record it's a bonus!

A top 10 hit is a real possibility, let's make it happen!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Rangdo
How much do they charge for delivery?

eastlondonseagull said:
£1.30 is the cheapest, for first class 'royal' mail.

I was charged £1.90 for first class post AND packaging. I did order four, perhaps that's why ???

If people are worried about the £1.30 cost of post for 1 CD then why not buy other xmas gifts from HMV? Or go to Virgin/HMV personally?

We REALLY do need this to work & the only way it will is together.

----------------

Perhaps we should start a 'Sacrifice one pint for postage' appeal! :rolleyes:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The postage gets more economical the more you order, clearly, as I was charged £1.60 for 3 copies.

Buy for the whole street on one order, and you'll pay peanuts for the postage per copy! :jester:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
I used my son's NUS card to order and the postage was £1 total order cost £4.59

I can use his NUS card if I buy something when he is with me with my card can't see why I can't online too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here