Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice exciting relegation battle

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yup, we're definitely in it now. I know this because Hawsey was saying last night: "a bit of good news at least for the Albion - Peterborough have just equalised at Swindon, and Millwall have taken the lead against Carlisle..."

Its look-over-the-shoulder time now. We are no longer looking for the top teams to slip up. We're looking at them to help us out.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's beginning to feel like that season, was it 95-96, when we got relegated from this league? It was beatings every week, especially up north. I was in Sheffield that year and went to see 10 matches away, Birmingham and further north, not a f***ing point.

This is a much better team to be fair, so let's hope they start showing it very soon. Like a lot of people, I'm genuinely amazed Micky isn't making a better job of it. Perhaps he has really lost it. Like Cougar in Top Gun.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Not For Long. Micky Will Get Rid Of All The Dead Wood And We Will Charge Up The Table. It's Only November, Stop Panicking.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I don’t think we will be in a relegation battle come April/may but I can’t see us winning until at least Boxing day! I’m confident that 2009 will be the start of our push up the table

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not For Long. Micky Will Get Rid Of All The Dead Wood And We Will Charge Up The Table. It's Only November, Stop Panicking.

I think people are right to be worried but it's certainly not time to panic. I really hope as fans we can be a possitive force by getting behind the team. It's gonna be a testing couple of months but i'm confident Micky and the team will come good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here