Nice article in the Spanish press

rrruss

Wandering Seagull

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Great article. Especially loving the Google translate:

"The worst is having is the former Valencia Vicente, which is in dry dock for an untimely injury"

* ouch *

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Why not just post a translation here?

Brighton, an oasis for the 'Spanish Armada'

Lopez, Orlandi, Calderon, Bruno and Vincent are the players in the national assembly that acts as Poyet exzaragozista coach
They aspire to be the next school year in the Premier
At the stadium come every day an average of 26,000 people

Not only the Premier speaks Spanish. First published in English 33 Spanish players, but the Second Division not far behind. Up to 16 players compete in the Championship patriotic. In addition, the role of national hero is still pretty. A clear example is what we are living David Lopez, Bruno Saltor, Vicente Rodriguez, Andrea Orlandi and Iñigo Calderón in Brighton.

The all-white is seventh in the table even though in the beginning commanded the classification for several days. "We are going through a slump from which we hope to leave soon. The objective is to move up," said David Lopez told MARCA.com. The Rioja, released in Summer Athletic Club, has become one of the great innovations of a set in which the Spanish have a lot to say.

"I was surprised how well everything is organized and the level of equipment. Lot of them have been in the Premier. Since the first day I have become very easy peers and other Spanish players. English I understand a little, but not yet mastered. slowly try to talk to me in training me to understand everything right ... and that is appreciated! "says the Logrono.

His comrade, the former Barcelona Orlandi, spent six years in England. "At first, everyone has trouble adapting to physical and crazy game that is played here, but it is something that is fixed over time," says Catalan who says "that the team can fight for the promotion." We have a super group good and not only Spanish, but in general. The idea is to ascend, it has been people like David and Bruno certainly offers a quantum leap to the club. It is difficult for us acoplemos all, but I think we will gradually see the changes and putting touch philosophy that asks the coach, "he says.

Conjurados
The worse that what is happening is the former Valencia Vicente, which is in dry dock for an untimely injury. Nevertheless, the five Spanish are happy with a club dragging "an average of 26,000 fans every game." "But the support does not end there, as in every movement also often accompany us thousands of fans," he qualifies Orlandi. The good vibes also moves away from the coaches. "Here the times are different to Spain, although in this city have told us that there is more movement than normal. At five o'clock everyone goes home, but the Spanish we usually meet with our women and children to drink or give around. The city is nice and cozy and everything is so much easier, "says Lopez.

For now, the home is still hopeful both in game and in sensations. "So we just need a little more success in front of goal," have the players, to ensure that the competition "is at par to the First Spanish". They say that Spain has more quality, but there is higher competitiveness. The 'Spanish Armada' wants to continue wearing their weapons in Brighton. Her dream is none other than to reunite soon with national colleagues Premier.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
"The Spanish Armada"

ACE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here