Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble - Clear your PM box

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perhaps Questions should have a little banning because I believe I am right in saying he also told the new poster to piss off? If he does then may I be the first to send him a PM telling him what a massive massive twat he is?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Perhaps Questions should have a little banning because I believe I am right in saying he also told the new poster to piss off? If he does then may I be the first to send him a PM telling him what a massive massive twat he is?

Ooh leave my Nipples alone or I`ll scratch your eyes out.

Is this the 2nd or 3rd time you`ve asked for me to be banned ?
Put me on IGNORE you prick if I upset you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ooh leave my Nipples alone or I`ll scratch your eyes out.

Is this the 2nd or 3rd time you`ve asked for me to be banned ?
Put me on IGNORE you prick if I upset you.

You don't upset me. Just wanted to poke (not in sexy sense of course) you a bit coz it's Friday and I'm bored.

Getting a bit tetchy in our old age aren't we Questions?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Nibble won't be able to clear or even access his inbox as he's still banned!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Great, another festival of SHIT surrounding Les & Nips! :thud:

I love these little things that get blown out of control on NSC. I think about 3 times I have gone on a thread and stuck up for nibble and it would only have been because I agreed with him. I have also disagreed with him on here before. The reason I went on this one has less to do with sticking up for a mate then giving a bit of grief to Questions, who lets be honest isn't afraid of doing the same to others. However that is overlooked in favour of creating a disingenuous stick with which to beat someone.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You don't upset me. Just wanted to poke (not in sexy sense of course) you a bit coz it's Friday and I'm bored.

Getting a bit tetchy in our old age aren't we Questions?

Why you young upstart.... how dare you.

You do remind me of Cecil in The Bash Street Kids who was always snitching on the lads.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I love these little things that get blown out of control on NSC. I think about 3 times I have gone on a thread and stuck up for nibble and it would only have been because I agreed with him. I have also disagreed with him on here before. The reason I went on this one has less to do with sticking up for a mate then giving a bit of grief to Questions, who lets be honest isn't afraid of doing the same to others. However that is overlooked in favour of creating a disingenuous stick with which to beat someone.

Actually I like Nibble. Its you who is the bellend.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why you young upstart.... how dare you.

You do remind me of Cecil in The Bash Street Kids who was always snitching on the lads.

How weird, I would say I'm a lot of things but a grass wouldn't be one of them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How weird, I would say I'm a lot of things but a grass wouldn't be one of them.

Miss Miss, Questions is being horrible and he should be banned.

Apple for Teacher Lesley ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Miss Miss, Questions is being horrible and he should be banned.

Apple for Teacher Lesley ?

Aren't you just regurgitating your posts from a couple of years ago. You must remember it, it was when you were hilariously copying people's avatars. Damn that was funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here