Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next years season tickets

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
So with our upturn in form surely the club will be sending out our renewals shortly to strike while the iron is hot.

So what do you think we can expect after another terrible Withdean season?

A prize freeze? A drop? Some sort of Falmer incentive?

I will be renewing as per normal but what about others? What will it take for you to renew?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I would LOVE for Bloom & Co. to slash season ticket prices for our last season at Withdean. Get the place full week in week out, and who knows it might give the players the lift they need to get us to the Championship.

Not sure if I can stand another season of drab football in a half full athletics track.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yeah installements is a must.

I'm sure i saw on ATC that letters are going out any day now.

Be lovely for a price drop to get more in but can't see it

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Will be renewing.

Just hope we get a good take up for our last season at Withdean.

I'm looking forward to getting the STH preview of Falmer. Choosing my seat there will a tough decision though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope to be given a very good price as I purchased the 2 year Withdean Waiver and we have another season to go.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope to be given a very good price as I purchased the 2 year Withdean Waiver and we have another season to go.

I have as well and I am sure that there are many more so the club will not be able to reduce prices as has been suggested without upsetting those that bought a 2 or 3 year ticket.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
i havent had a season ticket for three years due to being up at leicester for uni, but im coming home next year. Whilst at uni ive seen leicester play more times than BHA cos there's little incentive to go to withdean. I do want a season ticket, just wish they had a student price, if they did i would def get it. if not quite unsure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here