Next Hull Manager will be ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
McGhee and Booker is awaiting his call

Leekbrookgull said:
Joe Royle ??:albion:

Was sounded out for the Millwall job but said he wasn't interested at his age. This is a better job though.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Dean Wilkins

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
chez said:
I wouldnt usually expect him to take over a club that low in the championship but Hull despite their lowly position have a lot of things going for them I reckon he might be interested.

I've little to no doubt that he'd be interested in Hull. Question is, how interested would they be in him?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Alex Frutos said:
I've little to no doubt that he'd be interested in Hull. Question is, how interested would they be in him?

Oh, I reckon if he'd be interested then they most certainly would be. Obviously depends on other applicants, there are also a fair few other good managers out there at the moment looking for work.

Brian Robson? Or would that be slumming it for him?

Graham Taylor has been touting himself around looking for jobs recently.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
London Irish said:
Brian Robson? Or would that be slumming it for him?

Graham Taylor has been touting himself around looking for jobs recently.

Robson turned down Sheffield Wednesday didnt he and they are bigger so I reckon he would consider Hull too low. Taylor is an interesting proposition, after watching him on The Match the last couple of years Ive lost all the bitterness I had towards him for the England fiasco. It would be very interesting to see how he would do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here