Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle united

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
If Newcastle were able to sign a defensive back-line then they would be decent.
Need to get rid of Bramble ASAP, deffo not premiership quality, also need a striker who is not injury prone.

I have always had a soft spot for Newcastle since I was a young kid but must agree at times they are fecking useless.

At least they got rid of one donkey in Boumsong, shame they couldn't replace him for someone good

Last edited:

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Having lived in the North East for eight years and watched Sunderland cause I could not put-up with the one eyed Geordie's
must say,I'M LOVING IT.............................
Go on Glen do what you have done at every other club you have been at.
GET THEM RELEGATED.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
Having lived in the North East for eight years and watched Sunderland cause I could not put-up with the one eyed Geordie's
must say,I'M LOVING IT.............................
Go on Glen do what you have done at every other club you have been at.
GET THEM RELEGATED.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

I like how you're talking, Dave. I hope the tossers go plummetting down, taking their stupid, short-sighted, queue-at-midnight-to-get-the-latest-shirt-even-though-it's on-sale-at-nine-in-the-morning fans all with them. Idiots.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
Titus Bramble is useless, his positioning and marking are diabolical. Roeder for my next managerial casualty.

Kev i think he could be the answer to NSC's defences problems. do you have his agetns number where you could try and seal a loan deal, i bet he would be much better then 'liam'

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
Roeder for my next managerial casualty.

And that is from someone that can't hold down a job for more than a week:dunce: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here