Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Three points and three pre-match pies.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm only here for the points on Saturday. That's everything. After a run of mainly draws a win would be nice to setup the next block of games.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Agreed. Yes a good performance for 90+ minutes would be great but three points is the main objective.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Getting back into our rightful European spot, having spent 5 days outside!
[MENTION=41606] Teamslike[/MENTION]brighton shouldn’t have to cope with the ignominy of sitting all the way down in 8th spot!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Getting up off my seat as an opportunity for us to score materialises. The moment of hope, the brief anticipation of perhaps celebrating like a muppet, the slight increase in adrenaline and the fleeting joy all these things bring.

Also beer. I like beer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Most looking forward to watching the Albion live in a competitive match up close and personal from my lovely seat in the North Stand, same as always :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Chanting abuse at the Newcastle fans while part of a collective of 30,000 but not chanting anything while they continue to chant about how shite our club / city is compared to theirs in the train queue

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A game that I am going to that we have a reasonable chance of winning :smile:

The only game I’ve been to for a year was the City one, enjoyed it but I never saw us winning it. We did play some great football in the second half though.

Great football and a win is a real possibility. Banners and amusing chants too I hope

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Three points and three pre-match pies.
Three pre match pints, three coins in the fountain, three men in a boat and three points. i will settle just for the last of those...particularly as i'm not going to the game so no pies, i can't afford to throw money away on aquatic luck based tomfoolery and i haven't got a boat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here