Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Auto-Cup tickets question

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
I registered for Auto Cup ticket purchase a month or so ago. I recall a message last week from the Club that we would receive an email confirmation of the tickets being booked to us - and if we didn't receive an email by a certain time, to contact the Club.

I can't locate that message and to date have heard nothing - my ticket account shows 'pending' against Newcastle Utd. Does anyone have the email date deadline?

Thanks

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I registered for Auto Cup ticket purchase a month or so ago. I recall a message last week from the Club that we would receive an email confirmation of the tickets being booked to us - and if we didn't receive an email by a certain time, to contact the Club.

I can't locate that message and to date have heard nothing - my ticket account shows 'pending' against Newcastle Utd. Does anyone have the email date deadline?

Thanks

You've missed out, unlucky Paul.

On the plus side - ITV...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I haven't received an email but my tickets show pend - but nothings showing on my credit card account yet.

However, the ticket emails are so hit and miss

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The FA Cup third round tie against Newcastle at the Amex will take place on Saturday 5th January, with a 12.30pm kick off. We are writing to all supporters who have joined the scheme to advise that your ticket purchase will be processed from 2pm on Thursday the 6th December 2012 via the credit/debit card details that you have registered.

Tickets will be automatically loaded onto your smartcard for you to use at the Amex just like a normal league match. Please click here to view ticket prices and seat locations.

If, for whatever reason, we cannot collect payment, we will endeavour to contact you in the next few days - but if this is the case, and you haven't been contacted by the club by noon on Monday 10th December we would advise that you call the ticket line on 0844 327 1901 to speak to a member of the team.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Kind regards
Albion Ticket Office

I bet its impossible to get through tomorrow though and it wouldn't surprise me if everybodies in the same boat

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Don't think you get sent an email - I've got the PEND bit in my purchase history:

Thanks for joining the club's Auto Cup Scheme - the quickest and easiest way to secure your season ticket seat for all home cup ties!

The FA Cup third round tie against Newcastle at the Amex will take place on Saturday 5th January, with a 12.30pm kick off. We are writing to all supporters who have joined the scheme to advise that your ticket purchase will be processed from 2pm on Thursday the 6th December 2012 via the credit/debit card details that you have registered.

Tickets will be automatically loaded onto your smartcard for you to use at the Amex just like a normal league match. Please click here to view ticket prices and seat locations.

If, for whatever reason, we cannot collect payment, we will endeavour to contact you in the next few days - but if this is the case, and you haven't been contacted by the club by noon on Monday 10th December we would advise that you call the ticket line on 0844 327 1901 to speak to a member of the team.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Kind regards
Albion Ticket Office

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003

Er that doesn't make sense. If we cannot collect the money, we'll contact you. But if you haven't heard from us (presumingly to say we can't collect the money) call us.

Surely we should receive an email to confirm that tickets have been secured & paid for?

Customer service.....hmmm, guess they'll be busy tomorrow.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
No, I bought two tickets on Thursday with one £2 fee.

If you BOUGHT 2 tickets then that's a different situation completely. I'm referring to my wife and I being in the Auto-Cup scheme and being charged individually for our tickets, using the SAME payment method. So I am actually paying £2 more per match than if I spend 15 seconds making my own arrangements.

Still, at least the tickets are so cheap... :annoyed:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
If you click on your history, and have purchased (either by web/phone/in person or via the ACS) you should see the fixture Newcastle United, with the status PEND (like Horsham Gull). This means the transaction has gone through, and the event is to be uploaded to your smart card. If you don't see this - and are thinking you have purchased, then you need to call the ticket office.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
If you click on your history, and have purchased (either by web/phone/in person or via the ACS) you should see the fixture Newcastle United, with the status PEND (like Horsham Gull). This means the transaction has gone through, and the event is to be uploaded to your smart card. If you don't see this - and are thinking you have purchased, then you need to call the ticket office.

Can you confirm whether the £2 charge per TICKET is going to be the norm? I know it says per TRANSACTION on the scheme details page, but I doesn't say it will treat each ticket as a separate transaction.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

Hi Insider - when do the unreserved STH seats get released, is it 5pm today, when tickets become available to those with 30 points ? Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here