Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Years Eve

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's nearly here and I don't know about everyone else but this is a night I really dislike, if you go out you get ripped off everywhere but you've got to have good time because it's New Years Eve.

This year I'll be staying in and cooking my casual sex friend a nice Beef Curry, followed by hot sex all night.

What is everyone else doing??

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Casual sex friend? Is that what the wife is called these days?

I assume the hot sex is a given on the back of a nice beef curry?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Met my mrs on NYE 76/77 so be carefull out there, folks, take it easy on the booze!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
An early night followed by an early start at work on new years day for me. :down:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
going to the local for an evening of non-inflated prices and a cracking buffet to DOMINATE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to a party

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not sure ,party down the club but fancy a nite in,curry from the best takeaway pithie,too much excess last few days and a struggled on the pitch yesterday so wont over do it,if we go out

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Casual sex friend? Is that what the wife is called these days?

I assume the hot sex is a given on the back of a nice beef curry?

No, the wife is in Austria for New Years.

:bigwave:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Met my mrs on NYE 76/77 so be carefull out there, folks, take it easy on the booze!

I'll second that warning - I proposed to my wife on NYE 2004/5:whisky:

Therefore my NYE will be spent at home with family, get a takeaway in before going to bed - remembering to unplug the phone and switch off the mobile so all those inconsiderate/drunken people who insist on ringing us after midnight don't disturb my beauty sleep.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I used to love NYE, that is, before the "Millenium". Ever since the big one of 1999 pubs think they have a right to charge people to come in & pay over the odds to stand around an overcrowded dive & drink piss out of a plastic glass. Maybe that's just the town centre though.

I'm away with work again & if it's anything like last year it'll be great. I'll be seeing in the New Year up on the swimming pool deck with some of the girls working here with me, should be fun. (May post some pics New Years Day).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
working at liquid lounge in worthing, will be a top night! Shall be on the Moet early doors!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I gave up going pubbing on NYE many years ago, for the reasons others have stated on this thread. Nope, this year we're going round to a friends house, settle down to a nice chink, then get the Wii out and get pissed playing tenpin bowling and golf all night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here