Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Years Eve parties

Following the work xmas parties thread, what is everyone doing for New Year. For me, it's always a let down but I feel the need to go out anyway.

Any ideas? Cheap? Fun?

Going to get on with work so let me know any good deals!:wave:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
No idea's Im afraid. Always find nye a total let down. Might try and do the hotel ting this year as starting to feel a bit old.

Jul 20, 2003
I don't tend to do much New Year's - used to go down my local when I was a country mouse. Never had a good night out in a Town or City - it's 'amateur night'.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
New Years Eve is always a bit shit compared to Christmas Eve. The best way to enjoy New Years Eve year is to get very drunk and dance on a table in the standard to Baggy Trousers by Madness. :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
NYE is notoiously crap in this town, have a quiet one with a few mates.

I am having my NYE on the 19th of this month. It's the Boutique Christmas Party with Fatbum Slim playing. Always full of fanny...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Last NY was a disaster. In fact I can't remember a good one.

Always an anti climax and we don't even have a NY game this time.

GRRR.

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions...

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Fancy Dress party for me, Fancy Dress wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:(

I'm putting on a party in Brighton on New Years Eve if anyone wants to come.

Also on Boxing Day at the Concorde BASS will be playing free party music for the festive period - "get your carcass down there!" - 10pm-3am, only £3 in.

xx

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
chemical brother said:
I'm putting on a party in Brighton on New Years Eve if anyone wants to come.

Also on Boxing Day at the Concorde BASS will be playing free party music for the festive period - "get your carcass down there!" - 10pm-3am, only £3 in.

xx

I'll see ya boxing day CB, as I shall be on Madera Drive attending this

1066 Cruisers Rod & Custom Car Club - Boxing Day Cruise 2003
Meet 10.30pm at Madeira Drive, Seafront, Brighton, West Sussex.
For a coffee, bacon roll, chat & cruise.
Hot Rods, Customs, Cllassics and American cars welcome.

PS Dwayne please turn up in the Range Rover
:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We have a big party at church with all ages ranging from kids to pensioners. There are usually around 200 of us.
We can take bottles of wine and/or cans of beer.

We have quizzes, fun family games and in the corner there is a bouncy castle for the kids.

Last year we hired those blow-up Sumo wrestlers. It was hilarious watching the minister and assistant minister trying to knock each other out of the ring.

We usually finish at 12.30 am having had a great night out.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
chemical brother said:

xx

Oooh, tempting.

:wave:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Will probably be up the local as usual this year. It's the best place to be. Plenty of people you know, beer, disco etc.
Did New Year in Brighton a couple of times and it was ok but nowt special, and you always had the problem even after a good session clubbing of how to get home.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oooh, tempting.

Here's the flier for anyone interested in this musical festive treat.

BASS-ted2003-sml.jpg

xx

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
NYE is usually ballcocks . . . but this year Ive got a gig at a party in Shoreham, playing loads of old 60's rock'n'roll stuff, should be a good laugh, and a free night out !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fancy dress at a mates house party for me too. School Days theme - looking forward to some short skirts and pigtails (although I'll probably come in me shorts) ;)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've had a few good NYE's and a few shite ones... if you get organized early enough and arrange a dinner and drinkies it can be fun.... some years ago did a sort of revolving dinner thing where we did appetizers at one house, walked a block to another friends to do main course and then staggered around another few blocks to do dessert and see in the ny on the balcony of another friends.... no taxis required and we'd all stocked up on champagne...

problem was everyone took their glasses with them as they were walking and the last house ended up with 3 dishwasher loads of glasses!! :drink:

gig in a church this year?!!:rolleyes: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here