Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Year Plans!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Whats everyones plans this year then???
Reckon i might hit brighton this year as normaly go to a house party,but was boring last time.:lolol: :drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went to a good house party last year.

Not decided yet. May go to the "do" at our local club.

May even throw a party ourselves.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
undecided what i'm doing this year, went to a house party last year. least albion haven't got a fixture for new years day unlike the 3 previous years!!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Staying in this year.

The mrs is cooking for me this year and has promised me something special for dessert. God knows what she has in mind, especially as the neighbours have been invited ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Round BHA Blokes house for a fancy-dress party - a "School Days" theme. Lots of nice girlies in pigtails and short skirts.

:love: :love:

Marvellous scenes.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
southstandandy said:
Staying in this year.

The mrs is cooking for me this year and has promised me something special for dessert. God knows what she has in mind, especially as the neighbours have been invited ?

Whats the next door neighbour like ? If shes fit then just sit back and go with the flow and enjoy. :lolol:

Gouranga :cool:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I'll be working from 10pm to 6am on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. BUGGER! :(

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Change of plan now, Been after this girl for the last 8 months and this afternoon have exchanged phone numbers. Given my flight to Russia to a mate and staying in brighton at the Grand :p

Have been in a recession for over a year and a half so need to make up for lost time, Spending 2 days in the Grand and not going to see daylight :blush:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmm, somewhere ina small town in Georgia (assuming the damned US immigration authorities don't mess me about). They made a cock up and yet somehow it's my fault !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Party at home again. Done this for the last two years and had more fun than going out.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Work, work, work. Oh, I might do a bit of work as well.:(

But think of all that lovely money.:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Party at friends house - always a great laugh

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Change of plan now, Been after this girl for the last 8 months and this afternoon have exchanged phone numbers. Given my flight to Russia to a mate and staying in brighton at the Grand :p

Have been in a recession for over a year and a half so need to make up for lost time, Spending 2 days in the Grand and not going to see daylight :blush:

you've booked the grand on the strength of a phone number? or is there more to it?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Hmm, somewhere ina small town in Georgia (assuming the damned US immigration authorities don't mess me about). They made a cock up and yet somehow it's my fault !

As you are married to a Amercian, I thought you get American citizenship and don't have to worry about immigration etc ?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
alan partridge said:
you've booked the grand on the strength of a phone number? or is there more to it?

We've known each other for years and have both felt the same way about each other but something has always got in the way, ie me backpacking around the world or her going backpacking. so decided to get togeather or should say go for a drink and see how things go. There is chemistry between us for sure and come New Year eve the grand will witness another exsplosion :lolol:

Well, Fingers crossed anyway :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here