Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Stick Cricket League - Second Series

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
no you submit your scores and only your best counts, then after 5 days the points for round one are calculated, and then rounds 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 follow each lasting 5 days

points are scored as 10% of your best run total for the round

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I just joined, I'm not that good a tit though, no probs with the fast bowlers but the spinner I am f***ing useless with.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I'm definitely improving. I average around 210 these days.

Can't help thinking I'd score more runs if I played more straight shots. But I can rarely pick the balls to play them.

(I use my real name on the Stick Cricket league by the way)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm in :clap2:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Fragmented Badger said:
:lolol:

I will warn you now gents, I am in this to WIN it. No cock ups allowed this time, no failures to compete in a round, no excuses. Stick Cricket will be going badge-tastic in the coming days. Each and every one of you will be embarassed big time as you are led to defeat like lambs to the slaughter.

Smithers....... release MORE hounds

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Fragmented Badger said:
:lolol:

I will warn you now gents, I am in this to WIN it. No cock ups allowed this time, no failures to compete in a round, no excuses. Stick Cricket will be going badge-tastic in the coming days. Each and every one of you will be embarassed big time as you are led to defeat like lambs to the slaughter.

And there was me thinking this was a bit of fun. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here