Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Stadium Announcer

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This one?

Nick Osborne (B. Nicholas James Osborne, 27.09.1986) is a radio presenter for the radio station Bright 106.4 FM in Sussex. He was born and raised in Brighton, UK. Nick started as a radio presenter at the age of just 13, where he started work at Coastway Hospital Radio in Brighton. From there he worked closely with people at BBC Southern Counties Radio to set-up a student radio station called SweetAs FM. Nick was the student manager of this station, and also presented from time to time.Then Nick found work at an Internet radio station called Cable Radio. This was the first chance for him to work with professional radio presenters, and he fast became a very popular presenter taking the afternoon slot with record amounts of listeners.When Cable Radio merged into a new station called Skywave Radio, Nick opened negotiations with Bright 106.4 and in March 2005 he began work as a freelance presenter. Now Nick can be heard on Bright 106.4 every weeknight from 6.45pm where he presents the...

Nick Osborne facts - Freebase

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Nick osbournes twitter is @djnickosbourne where it says he is the Match day announcer.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the man who does the annoncements at hove railway station.

"the team coming out is brighton, brighton only, the team coming is brighton"

"the team who just scored is brighton, brighton only, the team who just scored is brighton"

etc

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
it's Richard Reynolds and Nick from what I remember him saying

I listen to Bright occasionally and I am happy with both voices. Both are good presenters for local radio.

However. If either of them try to start chants or songs over the PA can we at least ignore them and preferably verbally abuse them. If it works tomorrow they will be doing every week. Richard Reynolds was a nightmare at the end of the open top bus parade trying to start chants. It was so embarrassing and ruins the natural atmosphere.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dave Benson Phillips is an Albion fan, I am surprised we didn't go for him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought Samrah was going to continue with the announcements during the game, subs, extra time, that sort of thing. :shrug:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Can you plllleeeaaaasssseeeeeee get off the pitch now, you must get off the pitch immeadiately still cracks me up that bloke having that hissy. Anyone got the footage ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here