Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signing from WBA?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
My mate has just called to say he is lunching in Browns sat next to MM. Apparantly he is giving an interview about a new signing from WBA. Anyone know anymore?

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
is it that winger who went to coventry on loan at the end of last season. cant remember his name, he is fast, but often forgets to take the ball with him.

Cant see us paying Koumas' wages. Maybe Russell hoult as they now have Kirkland or maybe its a wind up. Cant see the Jock doing an interview in a public space.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Stinky Kat said:
is it that winger who went to coventry on loan at the end of last season. cant remember his name, he is fast, but often forgets to take the ball with him.
Lloyd Dyer, left winger.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Silent Bob said:
Lloyd Dyer, left winger.

Thanks -tad inconsistant, can be amazing or utter toilet, no middle ground according to the Cov boys I know.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As they've got Hoult and now Kirkland, it could be that other keepers of theirs, that polish fella, Krzowski or what ever his name is?

Edit: Kuszczak even :dunce:

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kanu always seems a lazy player - what about Inamoto - on loan with Cardiff part of last year only made 3 sub apperances last seaosn for the other Albion

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Inamoto would be awesome.

I'd be delighted with Koumas, Dyer, or Inamoto. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here