Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New shirt

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
have them all printed onto velcro strips so you can change them as they go out on loan :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bottichelli

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Why not wait for the new one to come out next year, i assume we are due one. McCammon is a good bet for the name on the back. bound to be here next season.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
culvers said:
Why not wait for the new one to come out next year, i assume we are due one. McCammon is a good bet for the name on the back. bound to be here next season.

McCammon is out of contract at the end of the season

:wave: :wave: :wave:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
footychick said:
I'm going to buy a home shirt today but I can't decide who's name to have on the back.
Any suggestions?

Get an away shirt or the Palarse one off.They are good value,and are comfy,but Don't buy your size,buy a couple of sizes up

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
How about "On Loan" or "Ostracised", mind you the second one sounds like the name of an East European striker who we never signed!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Re: New shirt

FalmerforAll!** said:
Get an away shirt or the Palarse one off.They are good value,and are comfy,but Don't buy your size,buy a couple of sizes up

you mean down! gotta be nice and tight on a bird. unless she's a biffa!

LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Stick Gatting on the back. He should be around till the end of the season

no chance - i predict a big bust up with McGhee in the number 7 bus to Withdean over him not being included in the 40 man spqaud for the World Cup and then being loaned out to Arsenal as they prepare to sell both Henry and Walcott

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Re: Re: New shirt

FalmerforAll!** said:
Do you mean some of the girl fans are "Buntys" ? or they'll look better in the shirt when not wearing a bra ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here