Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shirt on sale Monday 4th October

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Looks smart. Im going to buy it. Any idea how much it will cost? Going to be used at the big away games against ex Premier Legaue clubs.

Palookaville - a place for wet bums on seats with no shelter.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
does look quite good though I think 4 October is the release of FBS song not the shirt. I'll get one as well if it goes on sale to public at any point

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have to say having had a decent look at the enlarged picture it is a really nice lookig short, no doubt the palookaville will be an iron on transfer but even so it looks like a great shirt and I am definitely buying one providing its not too skin tight.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Its bound to cost the same as the other shirts, why should they reduce the price of it, judging by the response it has got on here its gonna be a best seller anyway.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Price to be announced, but it won't be any more expensive than the current home shirt. Sizes will go up to XXXL no higher, because of the nature of the fit.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I will get one.

Insider, judging by the response, the club are going to be inundated with people trying to buy one. Will they get all sizes to the shop for the 4th and will they have enough in stock or make it limited edition?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I will get one.

Insider, judging by the response, the club are going to be inundated with people trying to buy one. Will they get all sizes to the shop for the 4th and will they have enough in stock or make it limited edition?

It's gonna be used for two years so won't be limited and it's not a one off design by Errea I'm sure there'll be plenty available.

:)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i hope so as i won't be able to get into the shop until a week later and will not be best pleased if i have to wait ages to get them. how skin tight is skin tight. if i get the same size as my centenary shirt is this going to be ok or are they tighter?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
f*** me, a Brighton kit i actually like, still wont buy the shirt though coz that iron print will come off in no time, deffo want the shorts tho.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
sorry to be Mr negitive again but, for those who have just shelled out £37.99 on the new home kit, they must be pissed off that the club are gonna use this new kit ,instead for some games?

its all very well putting a sell by date on kits but if your not gonna use it to its full potential, its slightly unfair.

we are worse than Man Utd!!

altought its a better idea than asking fans for money.

it would be better to sell the kit at a reduced price say £30.00, tell fans its for a one off game at sheffield united and make a point of saying for those of you who cant afford to dontate money buy this kit, maybe there could be a week when it goes on sale where the team will be up the club shop and maybe norman cook himself signing the kits?

I for one would be more comfitable with helping out the club this way.

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Mr Popkins said:
sorry to be Mr negitive again but, for those who have just shelled out £37.99 on the new home kit, they must be pissed off that the club are gonna use this new kit ,instead for some games?

its all very well putting a sell by date on kits but if your not gonna use it to its full potential, its slightly unfair.

it would be better to sell the kit at a reduced price say £30.00, tell fans its for a one off game at sheffield united and make a point of saying for those of you who cant afford to dontate money buy this kit, maybe there could be a week when it goes on sale where the team will be up the club shop and maybe norman cook himself signing the kits?

I for one would be more comfitable with helping out the club this
way.

"you always get one who spoils it" :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Popkins said:

I for one would be more comfitable with helping out the club this way.

We HAVE to ahve a third kit, this is it.

Jesus Christ. You'll complain about anything won't ya Popkins. f*** SAKE. The club have realised a great marketing opportunity that I'm sure will sell beyond the boundaries of Albion fans and yuo're having a dig.

Remember, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
We HAVE to ahve a third kit, this is it.

Jesus Christ. You'll complain about anything won't ya Popkins. f*** SAKE. The club have realised a great marketing opportunity that I'm sure will sell beyond the boundaries of Albion fans and yuo're having a dig.

Remember, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.

no your right I dont have to buy if i dont want to and I dont have to put money in thier championship begging bowl either!

im just saying there are other ways the club could have gone about selling and marketing this kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here