Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Sackload of Kits?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Ordered my kit on Saturday. Anyone know if they're getting a shipment in today before tonights game?

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
i was in on staurday, and overheard one of the women talking to a customer. She said there may be a delivery today (tuesday) but if not it will be ten days later, because of a holiday or something

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Is it too much to ask for the club to get the kit in a few weeks before the season kicks off?

Why can't they receive a large order in one go? No one else sells the kit so there is no competition for it.

Can we please dump Errea. Not only do they prouce crap quality shirt but they are clearly a buch of muppets. (Along with the clubs entire merchdising dept)

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
ordered mine the sat before the reading game, it landed through my door the morning of the reading game, HOWEVER no name and no number!! sorry said a shop person, so have to send it back so they can get it right.:shootself

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Midland seagull what size shirt did you order? As I ordered mine the same day as you and mine STILL hasn't arrived. I ordered some other bits at the same time and they arrived so I am worried they lost the order as they sent half of it and not the other half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here