Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Radiohead album out Saturday!

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I'm very much looking forward to this, I thought In Rainbows was a real return to form.

I may be about five years too late, but I've also started to really get into Thom Yorke's solo album The Eraser recently, so it'll interesting to see whether it's going to be more like that or the epic sound of In Rainbows.

Either way, it should be a cracker.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm very much looking forward to this, I thought In Rainbows was a real return to form.

I may be about five years too late, but I've also started to really get into Thom Yorke's solo album The Eraser recently, so it'll interesting to see whether it's going to be more like that or the epic sound of In Rainbows.

The Eraser is brilliant.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Used to work in their press office & was there when they released Paranoid Android, lots of extra cash earned out of that one with the bubble wrap packaged promos. Fantastic band with a really cool ethos.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thanks for the news, hadn't heard - personally I thought 'In Rainbows' was a little dull in places so hopefully this will improve matters :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

The Eraser is brilliant.

Yes yes and yes. The Eraser is a brilliant album.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You can download it now for some reason. I don't like the first track at all but It get's better. Comparable to The Eraser or Kid A. Not sure so far, will probably take a few listens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here