Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new players must be signed by 12 Friday to Play Saturday

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
so yet again a week goes by with no new players...lots of work for Gus and his team to do to get the 4 players he wants in by 5pm on Tuesday

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
so yet again a week goes by with no new players...lots of work for Gus and his team to do to get the 4 players he wants in by 5pm on Tuesday

Are you aware of how time works? It goes 10.54 then after 60 seconds it goes to 10.55, then after a further 60 seconds it becomes 10.56. And so on. When it gets to 60 seconds after 10.59 it becomes 11.00.

You then get 60 increments of 60 seonds which leads us to 12pm.

I started with 10.54 because that's the time you posted. An hour and 6 minutes before the paperwork has to be okayed by the FA (that is, for the signing to be official, not for it to be announced to the masses).

Basically, what I'm saying is we have another hour before any permanent signings have to be made and you're writing off new players by saturday too soon.

(I'm not saying you're wrong, just premature).

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
he wanted some advice form Micky Adams on what to do about fans unrealistic expectations or alternatively he might have been looking at Doug loft and Tommy Fraiser or maybe he thought do you know what maybe we need a striker

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The paperwork needs to be with the FA by 12.

We may not know of a signing happening until 2, maybe 3 o'clock.

In addition to that, I doubt that a player signed today will go straight into the team without having trained with his team-mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here