Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New pitch?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Wouldn't be that surprised if they're relaying the pitch - partly because of the building works and partly because of the pitch was seemingly to blame for injuries at the start of the season

DanielT

I'm still here, will try and get a pic. Could see in when I drove down the slope towards the shop

Edit: just spoken to one of staff and he said they've removed about 4 metres of the pitch by the east stand to allow the crane to get in, and will replace it after. Not new pitch. Panic over!

Nothing to see here, move along now

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
OP said half the pitch had been stripped, this pic was taken ealry this morning, looks like just where the FBS stage will be. Need to wait for the OPs more recent pic.

DanielT

Bad angle but the lady guarding north stand entrance let me take a pic inside. (Paul Hazlewood just arrived so expect better shots later)

She said, as far as she knows, it's all being removed and boarded over for fbs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337683368097.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337683368097.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 204

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Bad angle but the lady guarding north stand entrance let me take a pic inside. (Paul Hazlewood just arrived so expect better shots later)

She said, as far as she knows, it's all being removed and boarded over for fbs

It's pictures like that that make you realise what a stunning place we have. Sun shining through the roof, despite not being finished, it looks amazing. So excited.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I can't help but feel a bit violated to see our beautiful home being messed up like that. Even if it is only for a short while.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Just been to get my season ticket, The woman said they are removing the Pitch for the Fatboy slim concert. Would have thought it would be changed anyway after all the injuries it probably caused. Here my video from earlier

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here