Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New mod(s) on NSC - do you have any views?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
and the new mod is a.licker

The people I have in mind are people I have never met and am unlikely to meet anytime soon. I've never had a phone call with them, never exchanged emails nor to my knowledge PMs outside of this process. I'm not aware of them licking my arse at any point in the 10 years or so I've been looking after NSC. They qualify simply because, from what I can see and tell, they have always been 'good citizens' on NSC - taking part in the community in the spirit of how the board should be used. They'll take the piss and engage in banter with the best of them, but they do so when the appropriate.

You on the other hand - reverse much of the above.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The people I have in mind are people I have never met and am unlikely to meet anytime soon. I've never had a phone call with them, never exchanged emails nor to my knowledge PMs outside of this process. I'm not aware of them licking my arse at any point in the 10 years or so I've been looking after NSC. They qualify simply because, from what I can see and tell, they have always been 'good citizens' on NSC - taking part in the community in the spirit of how the board should be used. They'll take the piss and engage in banter with the best of them, but they do so when the appropriate.

In your view mate.......You enjoy your cosy little love ins and the little clubs.......you still have not had the bulls to reply to my pm....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Play it cool Vulture, son. Play it cool. I think you've got a "maybe."

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

the two of you are very chilidish in my opinion. its only a website and a forum at the end of the day. its all taken a little bit too seriously by many on here and who cares who becomes a mod or not.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
the two of you are very chilidish in my opinion. its only a website and a forum at the end of the day. its all taken a little bit too seriously by many on here and who cares who becomes a mod or not.

Amen to that.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
One vote here for GavNooone1901loyal

:lolol:

says the man with a spastic as his avator I rest my case

Make this man a mod. :bowdown:

Wasn't he also "FeedSandaza" or some other Fran-related name too? He got a bit big and decided to make threats over PM.

GAV4MOD!!!

He threatened you over PM, explain? :)

vote for me and I promise to ban brightonmark 1234 for ever

I think you are lyeing.

I want BRIGHTONMARK1234 as a MOD :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Could you imagine? :lolol:

Bry there is more chance of aids f***ing pippa middleton than me getting the mods job.......I am hated by most on here

You're loved by me.

:kiss:

VULTURE FOR MOD.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Of course the MOST obvious candidate was just waiting to be asked all along but the call never came :down:

Well, most of us regulars do actually. And calling Bozza's post childish is just pathetic. He has to reprimand those who take excessive advantage of his leniency, yet hasn't descended to their level while doing so.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Only just saw this! Have to say that Granny Weatherwax is one of the soundest blokes I know.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here