Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New mod(s) on NSC - do you have any views?

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
I like Tomnorthi the most, as I enjoy watching all of his videos he makes. He seems to be a great member and deserves to be a mod. I like all the other members on here and although I don't post much I just look at all the posts and Tomnorthi is my favorite one out of all of them.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I like Tomnorthi the most, as I enjoy watching all of his videos he makes. He seems to be a great member and deserves to be a mod. I like all the other members on here and although I don't post much I just look at all the posts and Tomnorthi is my favorite one out of all of them.

Do you think Tom is a good candidate to be a mod?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I note with surprise the absence of at least one candidate from Grimsby

I didn't put my name forward as I am at work during the day in the week when mods are needed but then I would have to ban myself for being a total twat on a Saturday afternoon :thumbsup: Russ has a new g/f and has other things on his mind rather than NSC.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Is it too late to throw my name into the hat??

NSC'S most prolific match thread starter last season. Always try to give a balanced view in discussions, keeping an open mind and respecting others opinions.

Do I feel the love from any of you my fine fellow posters??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those asking if they are too late to apply. Probably not, no.

But you fail for another reason: you are on NSC enough to know what is going on. The thread asking for mod applications was stuck to the top of the board for quite some time. If you missed that, then you missed your chance I'm afraid.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm expecting to be offered it without applying. I'm that sort of dude. Everything of good luck just lands in my hands when i want it. This, though, i don't want, and i'd more than likely turn it down. But let's just see what happens...shall we?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
after an e-mail from the main man I can confirm there is more chance off Brighton signing wayne rooney than me becoming a mod.....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
after an e-mail from the main man I can confirm there is more chance off Brighton signing wayne rooney than me becoming a mod.....

NSC: Always one step ahead of Fifa when it comes to corruption.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Right, I'm going to close this now. As I said, I had some pretty good ideas anyway.

There are a lot of good people who have volunteered which is greatly appreciated - not everyone can be a mod, but I'm keeping all names on file for when we need to strengthen in the future. Those are new-ish members today will have a bit more NSC history behind them to help their cause next time round too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here