Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New mod(s) on NSC - do you have any views?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
tomi as a recognition of his video contribution

severnside as he seems a level and knowledgable chap

cornish seagull and samhale for no particular reason.

Cheers chap. My first "vote", despite having no reason to vote for me. It's alright though, I was just going to ban everyone any way...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
see mods....Vulture is the real choice off the real posters on here.....not the lickers....vote VULTURE

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If it did come down to a vote, I would have to vote Vulture at this moment in time. He has spent the last 45mins following and dismantling poor old brightonmark, and I ahve been glued to it, brilliant stuff!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
If it did come down to a vote, I would have to vote Vulture at this moment in time. He has spent the last 45mins following and dismantling poor old brightonmark, and I ahve been glued to it, brilliant stuff!

This. It's really addictive stuff :lolol: :lolol:
Carry on ribbing him Vulture, if it comes to vote, it's doing your chances a world of good because it's f***ing funny!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Were be doomed! :nono:

Look, it's just my opinion and it's how i feel, i hope we do this, i just want what's best for this board, i just don't want any stupid rumours of who be mod with rubbish sources coz we don't know who gunna be mod so we should just wait and see and that's how i feel

:dunce:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Vulture has won today....Brightonmark1234 has stopped posting see mods thats how it should be done.....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Tomnorthi for his superb video record of the Albion. Although I hope if he becomes a mod it doesn't make him too busy forthat kind of thing. Or if he does become one, maybe he can develope some kind of video aspect of NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here