Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New mod(s) on NSC - do you have any views?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
If BHAexpress becomes a mod then i will leave this site and NEVER come back. FACT.

waits for someone HILARIOUS (Probably Easy 10 because he's the funniest man EVER to have lived) to come out with the old "lets all make him a mod then" :dunce:

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
TRHK, Granny Weatherwax and Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo. And maybe vegster. They all seem fairly reliable :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
THRK very level headed always good posts, I love his stats; Granny, on the basis that he will want cheering up after the P/O game ;) and Notters, coz he gives me lifts to away games.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
All I would add is that it has to be someone who has been around for at least a few good seasons, you need to be able to spot the difference between off season banter and well...off season banter gone wrong....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
All I would add is that it has to be someone who has been around for at least a few good seasons, you need to be able to spot the difference between off season banter and well...off season banter gone wrong....

Yup - nobody with an NSC join date of later than July 2003 need apply.

VOTE VIPER :D
You seem far too interested in promoting your credentials to notice the advice of an existing mod just four posts and 45 minutes above you. I think the fact that the only person you can recommend to be a mod is yourself means you have shot (or should I say bitten) yourself in the foot.

I note with surprise the absence of at least one candidate from Grimsby, and am so dismayed at the calibre of one or two of the candidates that I am now regretting not 'letting my name go forward'. Of the others, I would probably choose Tomnorthi, Uncle C and Notters and maybe even Hatterlovesbrighton as an outsider.

I'm sure some of those listed have been banned previously.
Have you not heard of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act? :lol:

Last edited:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The mod organisation is so corrupt though, I bet Sep Bozza is opening a nice fat brown envelope right now before he selects another one of his CRONIES to join him in mod towers. I suggest we all break away from NSC and set up our own forum.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The mod organisation is so corrupt though, I bet Sep Bozza is opening a nice fat brown envelope right now before he selects another one of his CRONIES to join him in mod towers. I suggest we all break away from NSC and set up our own forum.

Did I mention I'm Qatari?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

:laugh:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton

:bowdown:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada

I've heard something like this before....hmmm....I'll think of it....???

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yup - nobody with an NSC join date of later than July 2003 need apply.

I guess youre kidding but the date joined is irrelevant as us this thread. I do think that there are a couple of stand out names who would make good mods. However were not talking about a popularity contest here but just someone to moderate an internet message board - and that's all it is.

I find it quite funny that this has polarised opinion so much when all Bozza wanted was opinions not a barney!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

In that case, perhaps we should have taken up Jamie's kind offer several months back!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
tomi as a recognition of his video contribution

severnside as he seems a level and knowledgable chap

cornish seagull and samhale for no particular reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here