Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New mod(s) on NSC - do you have any views?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's not down to votes, for anyone, "The Boss" want's views, we have all been summoned to Mod Towers for an emergency meeting tonight, I do hope it's like the other meetings, dancing girls, loads of alcohol, the lot!!! :drink::drunk::dance::whisky:......definate hangover in the morning :down:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If I did get mod status, I'd be one of the fairest here (in my opinion of course). The fact I've not been here long means I don't know any of you personally, so won't come along with any vendettas against users. I'm also pretty unemotional as a human being, which can only cause problems in the women department, but would also help here, as I can imagine as a mod you're more prone to abuse than normal. I have days to burn now Uni is finished, I browse here alot as it is, it'll only get worse over the summer, so doing this would help :)

VOTE VIPER :D

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Tomnorthi. Intelligent, well mannered and dedicated to the Albion. Although i've never met him, from NSC I know him as someone who, when he says he'll do something, he'll do it and to the best of his ability. If he was a mod, if something requires dealing with, he won't step over it and do it in a positive way. His posts are well thought. I couldn't imagine him abusing his moderator powers.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
what exactly does a moderated do ?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Why isn't Questions on that list?

Level headed, calm, sober, non contrite, un offensive and he offered to support charity whilst upsetting a palarse fan.

He'd have my vote.

(Cornish btw) :thumbsup:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Filters out the crap from the website and basically rules with a iron fist .

in that case i would be more than willing to help out
who wants the terminator as a mod :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The_Viper said:
I can imagine as a mod you're more prone to abuse than normal.

You can f*** right off for a start. :wanker:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Expressing a desire to be a Mod should bar you for life from ever actually being one.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Expressing a desire to be a Mod should bar you for life from ever actually being one.

Frutos, on most occasions I would agree with you entirely, however this time NSC is in need of some additional ears and eyes especially during the day. It is more a case of a sense of duty and availablility... that and the frenzied megalomaniac power trip of course! :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If it comes down to a shortlist I think you should include the following (not in any preferential order by the way)

bhaexpress
yorkshire seagull
Peever
severnside gull
Tomnorthi
Cornish Seagull
KZNSeagull
granny weatherwax
Notters
ali jenkins
SULLY COULDN'T SHOOT

All seem to sensible posters virtually most of the time and could do a job. Peever would make an excellent mod IMO

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
BHAExpress as a mod? Are you lot serious? The bloke flies off the handle at the slightest opportunity and so often misreads posts and takes offence when there is none intended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here