Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New mod(s) on NSC - do you have any views?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having finally caught up with over 100 PMs, I have a list of people who have suggested they would be happy to help out with moderating duties.

I have my own ideas, of course, but I'd also be interested to hear from others as to who they feel would make a good moderator based on what they know of any of the named. So, if you have a view, please share it.

The applicants are...

bhaexpress
Lenny Rider
vulture
Wanderer
Miocene
yorkshire seagull
supaseagull
blackprince
Peever
Tomnorthi
Noooone
Uncle C
severnside gull
samhale86
Richy_seagull
mcshane in the 79th
Da Man Clay
KZNSeagull
Cornish Seagull
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Programme_Seller
TRHK
sam the super seagull
murraymints4brighton
Stoo82
Gary Leeds
wgray_128
granny weatherwax
Notters
Hatterlovesbrighton
vegster
Titanic
The_Viper
SULLY COULDN'T SHOOT
Seagull27
cw00
wehatepalace
The Merry Prankster
upthealbion1970
Ninja Elephant
Seagull Steve
Art Vs Science
Westdene Seagull
ali jenkins
fork me

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I only offered to be of service cos you said you needed daytime help. With that number of volunteers I can safely withdraw.

I like sam the super seagull.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Please not Noooone, isnt he a reincarnation of Gav1901/BrightonLoyal?

Vulture could be quite funny, he has anger management issues!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
severnside gull
Programme_Seller
granny weatherwax
Notters
vegster
Titanic
SULLY COULDN'T SHOOT

All very sensible people and regular posters. Could do a job. I'd also add Michael Owen to the list.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Tomnorthi
Uncle C
Da Man Clay
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
granny weatherwax
Notters
SULLY COULDN'T SHOOT
ali jenkins

any of the above are a good mix of youth and inexperience and for me they all
* have been around for a while
* add lots to the forum
*are well known and can hold their points
*would be fantastic as moderators (not saying the others wouldn't but for me it's between that list)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
From a recent addition- it's only opinion (mine in fact) and apologies to the other contestants (some quality in there)

here goes

My top 3

Bha
Granny
&
Art

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Vulture. :lolol: Would be funny, and I think he's a sound chap generally. No application from Ernest, though? How disappointing.

On a more serious note, I think Tomnorthi should be a strong candidate, his videos all season have been fantastic and I've never seen any contribution from him which has been frivolous rubbish. Da Man Clay would be a solid appointment aswell, and to complete a top 3 of selections I would say Notters. Sharp, and to the point, I like that.

I think it's easier to go down the list and tick people off, for most people that probably includes me. But if you don't buy a ticket, you won't win the raffle! Appointing Stoo82, Noooone or murraymints4brighton would suprise me, and I would veto any of them straight away (given the choice).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It was never clearly defined but it was what was stated in the original thread, I'm sure some of those listed have been banned previously. :shrug:

This is true-i'm sure the NSC filters will sort the wheat from the chaff -i would put myself forward but i really cannot spare the time and as a newbie i have to stay down work hard blag shag get lucky and try for the next elections when things go really crazy,say a few seasons from now,on our return to the top flight.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
May I put myself forward?

I remember discussing a while back the possiblities of taking a moderating position if the chance were to arise. So can I nominate myself now?

I have not posted that much recently, due to university commitments, but am always present on the site. What with my uni year drawing to a close (next week), I'll have ample free time to help monitor this forum and if possible suggest ways to make this site even better.

Not only do I delight you with my betting tips (a healthy 68% return from bets over evens :lolol:) I like to think I view the club from an open perspective, never wearing the rose-tinted glasses!

I try to make my posts as informative and good humoured as possible, without causing trouble or disrespecting other posters.

So there, that's my contribution, get voting !

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone but Nooone!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Would be funny to have vulture and nooone as a sort of mod war but it would inevitably end up with us all being banned. On a side note to that can mods ban other mods?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here