Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New manager (names linked)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I dont live in sussex now...any news on linked names????

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
one R McDonald

it's only the clowns that'll consider the job

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Here they are for the interview

florida%20information%20clowns.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Today we have had Murdoch, Royle, Tony Adams, Brian Little and laughably Keegan and Curbishley suggested :ohmy:

Now Sven :angry:

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Well we managed to get the legend that is Liam Brady and when it was announced I was completely shocked and excited about having such a legend in charge of the club. It must've been the same when Clough was announced as manager but that was before my time. A well known name would invigorate the club and with the right connections we could get some decent players in on loan (curse the transfer window).

However, a good performance against Yeovil could yet see the job become Dean Wilkins permanently.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
No it wasn't the same. Clough came to us as a manager capable of winning league titles, Brady came to us with a reputation as a fine player but with a decidedly dodgy managerial spell at Celtic as his only experience.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
Well we managed to get the legend that is Liam Brady and when it was announced I was completely shocked and excited about having such a legend in charge of the club. .

Pretty useless manager who only looked half reasonable because of the dross that had gone before, great player though. We do NOT need a Liam Brady as manager

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here