Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New-look Soccerbase

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Urgh. Why? Just takes 5 seconds longer for every page to load.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I do like the flags on the squad list, a true league of nations including an Egyptian flag for El Abd

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I thought the same with the revamped CricInfo, but I soon got used to it. I'm sure the same will apply to this site.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As others have mentioned, cluttered and slow where it was previously streamlined, quick and simple.

Epic fail.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
It's going to be a success for them as they are clearly going to be able to make more money by virtue of the new set-up.

I think it looks a lot better as well. The speed issues can easily be sorted.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I would also argue Tommy Elphick is not a Midfielder. And nor is Glenn Murray. And LuaLua is back at Newcastle. And our chairman isn't Dick Knight. But otherwise, don't see what the problem is.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I would also argue Tommy Elphick is not a Midfielder. And nor is Glenn Murray. And LuaLua is back at Newcastle. And our chairman isn't Dick Knight. But otherwise, don't see what the problem is.

:lolol:

Well, apart from it now being so slow, the big problem for me is that there are no goal-scorers listed anymore. And that's half the point of going on there.

Yoda

English & European
WTF have they done with the transfers page?

Edit: Just found out you have to go onto each clubs page, which is more simplified.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here