Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Logo

Which new logo do you prefer?

• The planned new one (philsussex)

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • The alternative version (goldtone_rapper)

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Having just seen philsussex's and goldstone_rapper's Albion logos together, I realised that I just can't get used to the new seagull. Never mind it's "flying forwards", it's just a mirror image of the logo that I got used to growing up.

For me, I prefer goldstone_rapper's logo, it just sits better with me.

How about the rest of you?

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
I was starting to really like the new crest, but now that i've seen the two together have to say I prefer goldstone_rappers one. It seems a lot more natural and pleasing to the eye having the seagull flying to the left. Having said that, i'm not overly fussed and am happy either way. Considering a tattoo as well!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
forward is the way forward so to speak

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Option for 'pointless unnecessary whinging, in the absence of anything worth complaining about'?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Option for 'pointless unnecessary whinging, in the absence of anything worth complaining about'?

This.

Too much time is spent by Albion fans Naval Gazing.

In the words of Slade "look to the future now its only just begun..."

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Can't agree more, in the grand scheme of things it's such a small and trivial thing that I honestly couldn't give a toss which way the seagull is facing.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I was trying to decide whether to breathe mainly through my mouth or through my nose, but I didn't know how to start a poll.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm pissed off that the new Seagull doesn't have a red tip on his lower beak! But otherwise its a thumbs up from me for the new official logo. :)

Exhibit A..a rough looking bird!

assateague-seagull.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here