Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New logo for NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We will never forget the Goldstone and everything it means to all of us. But maybe, just maybe, it is time for NSC to look forward with a new Falmer related logo.

All NSC (piss) artists are encouraged to submit their offerings to this thread.

In a week or so the best logos will be subject to a vote by the NSC masses. The winner gets the honour of sitting up there in the top left.

1066gull

Recommended sizings?

300 x 100 (Small)

450 x 150 (large)

Unless there are some others hidden away in the closet, this maybe a battle between me and Turkey. Turkey seems to stick with more of a old traditional design, but I want to get a new look design to look to the future.

I may post two, otherwise it'll be one.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Need to work on the pixels around the text but you get the idea..

falmernsc4fm.gif

1066gull

Thats not your best one I think. But with all of them, your type of banner looks better with no border. And think borders do look tacky.

:)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
1066Seagull said:
Thats not your best one I think. But with all of them, your type of banner looks better with no border. And think borders do look tacky.

The border can not be seen when its up there because the background is white.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
1066Seagull said:

You won't be able to see the borders on a white background.

1066gull

But I suppose the white border will be hidden on a white background.....

JINX!

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd prefer to keep the old one. Soon we will be able to see the Falmer Stadium at every home game. But there is something magical about our old Scottish floodlights, at the Goldstone.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
dougdeep said:
I'd prefer to keep the old one. Soon we will be able to see the Falmer Stadium at every home game. But there is something magical about our old Scottish floodlights, at the Goldstone.

I agree with that all the way!

Never forget our Spiritual Home.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Does anyone know the font of the old one? That would make it easier than cutting out the old logo e.g Turkey (who's designs are still v. good)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dougdeep said:

i concur. next you'll change the name to what ever the stands at Falmer are named as. We're going forward yes, but NSC should remain NSC. Leave the Falmer logos to the next generation of boards.

(And what is the font of the old one)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm no graphics expert by any stretch of the imagination, but as a suggestion, is it possible to create something starting as The Goldstone and transmogrifying into Falmer ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here