Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Lady Friend - NSC help needed

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Turns out my new bird likes a bit of Charlie and her friends are a bit nobbish. The trouble is I really like her and she is fit. Very fit in fact. I'm the kind of guy who likes a hassle free life, so am unsure whether to follow my head and turn it in or ride it out and hope that both things don't become a problem. What does NSC think?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
take it for a spin and find out

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les

Depends on whether its 'recreational' or habit I suppose.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think the 'bing' as she likes to call it is a rare occurance. However its both those things with the fact that I don't think shes telling me the truth about a few things. However she does seem to really like me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if its rare then i wouldnt worry. as for her friends, if you reckon she is worth the trouble then stick with it. however, if you are unsure that she is telling you everything, try and find out. if she wont do it of her own free will, a good firm punch in the face should help sort it out

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Other than the thought of her allowing you to touch more, what are her strengths?
A woman's friends are vital ingredients to your relationship. You don't have to fancy all of them, but she is much like them or fits in well with their foppish ways. Ideally, they'll not like you and you'll never have to see them. If she goes out, just read her diary and throw away a couple of the things she looks forward to most. Then, she'll be empty and obedient and love barbed leashes on her Saturday neck.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Things are starting to get a bit serious and I kind of want it so am finding it hard to slow it down. However I don't want to f*** things up by saying 'I don't think your telling me the truth about a few things whats going on?', but I'm not sure I can let it go.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
As long as it's not taking her attention away from you when she has your cock in her, then I would carry on. Just don't take her any more seriously than a fit girl who is up for getting a Les love lesson whenever she can.

Well said that man

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
Other than the thought of her allowing you to touch more, what are her strengths?
A woman's friends are vital ingredients to your relationship. You don't have to fancy all of them, but she is much like them or fits in well with their foppish ways. Ideally, they'll not like you and you'll never have to see them. If she goes out, just read her diary and throw away a couple of the things she looks forward to most. Then, she'll be empty and obedient and love barbed leashes on her Saturday neck.

I don't think they are overly keen on me, they are all into wank hardcore metal shit and I like 'The Bees'. The trouble is they are a right little clique and some of the blokes fancy her and the group are pushing her to go out with one of these other blokes.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
As long as it's not taking her attention away from you when she has your cock in her, then I would carry on. Just don't take her any more seriously than a fit girl who is up for getting a Les love lesson whenever she can.

This is good advice.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Les Biehn said:
I don't think they are overly keen on me, they are all into wank hardcore metal shit and I like 'The Bees'. The trouble is they are a right little clique and some of the blokes fancy her and the group are pushing her to go out with one of these other blokes.

Then its simply how the differences you have are securely held. All alternatives need to be briefly considered and glued there-on.
You know things of her now, but the key parts are in meagre self-examination. If you feel secure with her company, her outdoors matter little. Same as if you don't like the job she has or the car she drives or her favourite jumper. Its why you want what you want or are scared of something else that should be examined.

They do sound like turds, but hopefully ones you rarely have to sniff.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
Then its simply how the differences you have are securely held. All alternatives need to be briefly considered and glued there-on.
You know things of her now, but the key parts are in meagre self-examination. If you feel secure with her company, her outdoors matter little. Same as if you don't like the job she has or the car she drives or her favourite jumper. Its why you want what you want or are scared of something else that should be examined.

They do sound like turds, but hopefully ones you rarely have to sniff.

I think I understand. I think I will just give the social gatherings a swerve and ignore that shit unless it rears its head.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Probably harder trying to find a half decent looking bird in Brighton that ISNT on bag.

:jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Rougvie said:
Probably harder trying to find a half decent looking bird in Brighton that ISNT on bag.

:jester:

She lives in Manchester.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:

Go to one of these social gatherings and smash one of the blokes in the face with a frying pan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here