Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit out today and....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
....PLENTY in the club shop. Well done :clap2::clap2::clap2: It really does appear the dark days of "oh we only got 100 the rest are due mid October really are long gone"

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I can't wait to get this one. Avoided the last home kit, but love the new one. Will have to wait until I'm next in Sussex to purchase one, as errea's sizes seems to vary.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
is xl largest or do they go xxl for us portly chaps

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I think previous kits have gone up to 5XL, I've got a mate that makes that look skintight!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
....PLENTY in the club shop. Well done :clap2::clap2::clap2: It really does appear the dark days of "oh we only got 100 the rest are due mid October really are long gone"

I remember something like that happened once, but it wasn't October, maybe start of September. Then again, the club didn't have 2 beans to rub together then so had to be certain of sales before risking the financial outlay. Hey ho, it wouldn't be NSC if people didn't have something to gripe about. Do you remember powdered eggs in the war, they were horrible, must have been someones fault.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember something like that happened once, but it wasn't October, maybe start of September. Then again, the club didn't have 2 beans to rub together then so had to be certain of sales before risking the financial outlay. Hey ho, it wouldn't be NSC if people didn't have something to gripe about. Do you remember powdered eggs in the war, they were horrible, must have been someones fault.

More than once Phil AND also while we at the Goldstone from the Sports Express, Ribero days, and the early ERREA...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I got it with my name and 18 on it. Cos it's a present for my 18th birthday:)

yeah, nice imagination mother!

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Hi Highways, I think I am about the same size as you.Sort of 20 st ish.I have a 5x Albion shirt it ok,but 6x would be spot on.Hope this gives you some idea,mate.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i have been having a huge clear out of clothes and I only have 1 Brighton footy shirt left ( the Centenery one so I can wear it at the opening of Falmer and look smug ) The charitee shop will soon have 7 brighton shirts from Nobo onwards

:clap2:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
You know you could put those old shirts on ebay, get a lot more money for them and maybe give that money to charity.

I got £60 for a white away shirt from the 90s once, and none went for less than £25.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i have been having a huge clear out of clothes and I only have 1 Brighton footy shirt left ( the Centenery one so I can wear it at the opening of Falmer and look smug ) The charitee shop will soon have 7 brighton shirts from Nobo onwards

:clap2:

if you want to get rid of the shirts, throw them my way :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here