Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Killers Album

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Avoid wasting your money!

Hot Fuss was a great Indie pop album full of single quality songs.

But the new album is so bad! The lead single was ok, but even the b sides from their last album are better than 90% of these songs.

A great let down.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think it gets better each time you listen to it. Just my opinion tho....

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Haven't heard it yet but very much looking forward to it...will reserve judgement until the 10th play!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've ha dit a few days and I am really into it, its far more indepth than the throw away pop tunes of the first album. It will grow on you and fast.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
to be fair, hot fuss was not a big hit straight away, that too had to grow on me, i am convinced that once the album gets the publicity it deserves and they begin to release their singles that it will become a better album, as with hot fuss!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
well i bought it this morning, and like hoggy has said hot fuss took a good 6 months to really get on me like a rash. give it time, i love their debut song tho !!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Whilst we're on the subject of overrated, bad second albums, the new Razorlight album is middle of the road GASH.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ive listened to it 4 times now. I have to say it gets better and better...

Bones is a great track as is for reasons unknown

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
first listen a bot of a struggle, seemed they had gone away from the electro feel of the first album, maybe it gets better, Scott Matthews is very good though !!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Not heard it, and probably never will. Don't even know who The Killers are... :lol:

My image is of an earnest rock band making good, honest rock songs and taking themselves ever so seriously.

Am I right?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Ill download it for a dollar and see what its like.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shizuoka Dolphin said:

My image is of an earnest rock band making good, honest rock songs and taking themselves ever so seriously.

Am I right?

Yes, not really, and not really.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Jimmy Saville said:
Whilst we're on the subject of overrated, bad second albums, the new Razorlight album is middle of the road GASH.

Can't agree with that...the FIRST album was overrated (other than the 3 or so songs they released, which were half decent)..the second album however is fantastic - quite a few fantastic tunes on it I thought.

America:clap:
Can't stop this feeling:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here