Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Housemate

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just been announced on BBLB. A new housemate will be going in. No details as yet.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Will it be friday night they go in? Now that the eviction has been cancelled theve gota have something to get the viewers tuned in for.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not sure why they are putting someone new in the house, one person has already been removed this week already, which would have been the same case with an eviction. My guess is that the new housemate will be female, just to even numbers up a little...but who will it be, my money is on a deaf Irish lesbian...just to tick the boxes that the current housemates don't.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not sure why they are putting someone new in the house, one person has already been removed this week already, which would have been the same case with an eviction. My guess is that the new housemate will be female, just to even numbers up a little...but who will it be, my money is on a deaf Irish lesbian...just to tick the boxes that the current housemates don't.

we haven't had a Siamese twin, thats the only "minority" BB hasn't gone for yet!

(we've had an Irish Lesbian - Anna before)

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Interestingly they are running a poll on the C4 BB website, asking if people think the new housemate will be male, female or neither...about 20% voters reckon the last option...which would give us either something or someone who is neither sex...possibly a haemaphrodite?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I haven't a clue, but lifted the following from C4 BB website:

We give you a few teasers about the new arrival...

There's a new housemate joining the House tonight - but what are they like? Here are a few tantalising hints!

- They've done nude modelling in the past

- The most insulting thing anyone could do is to call them ugly

- They have a rather odd shaving habit

- They have a five-year-old daughter

- They hate people touching their nose

- They'd rate themselves eight out of ten for attractiveness

- They're single at the moment, for the first time ever

- They don't read books

- They think people will either love or hate them

- Their friends describe them as "a daft cheeky tart and flirt"

Who would live in a House like this? Stay tuned to find out!

Who the hell could that describe, I am assuming that the them references are to hide the sex of the individual, rather than to insinuate that there may be more than one.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Stuart. Lovable rogue. Eye candy for the girls it seems.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
so i was looking forward to seeing a fit as blonde with a cheeky lesbian side...

and i get some eyelining wear poof from Manchester :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here