Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mr Kitcat.

Is this some sort of a wind up ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
of Brighton. You would have thought he would have changed his name. How can any MP be taken seriously called Mr Kitcat ? Take a break.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bollocks. Lucas doesn't finish up till September then there's got to be an election. Although given that some of them are Marxists.......

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is he chunky or does he have 4 fingers?

Bollocks. Lucas doesn't finish up till September then there's got to be an election. Although given that some of them are Marxists.......
Indeed, many are water melons. But a substantial proportion of their support is middle class.
I think it's academic, really; Ms Lucas will still be leader of the PGP (mainly due to it having only one member!)

I'm surprised nobody has begun the drooling over the delightful Mrs Kitcat.

56283_407642.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thought Tim Hodges would be announced as new Green Leader!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I'm surprised nobody has begun the drooling over the delightful Mrs Kitcat.

56283_407642.jpg

Are you serious? If so then he might have a ridiculous surname, and indeed be a bit of a bellend ( re previous post ) but our Mr KitKat is one lucky fella!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No one got my joke about Mr Kitcat and take a break. I thought it was very clever.

sigh

Are you serious? If so then he might have a ridiculous surname, and indeed be a bit of a bellend ( re previous post ) but our Mr KitKat is one lucky fella!!
Councillor Ania Kitcat eats Tories for breakfast, as this blog account of a city council meeting demonstrates.

Ania Kitcat | Scrapper Duncan

When Councillor (Jason) Kitcat spoke, introducing the Green budget and defending it with a dexterity and thoroughness more commonly seen on the national stage than in local town halls, they bristled with animosity. Their dislike of Kitcat is nothing compared to the visceral hatred the Tories have for him though. Mr Kitcat is exactly the sort of person the Tories are desperate to recruit but apparently cannot. He is young, handsome, clever, highly motivated and very well organised. He appears to live in shiny shiny land, maintaining excellent good humour despite relentless attacks on his integrity.

As if he isn’t challenging enough for them, he has been joined on the Green benches by his wife Ania Kitcat. She is exactly the sort of head turningly attractive young woman that makes up the most sordid of elderly Tory wet dreams. When she gave her maiden speech, her chastisement of the Tories for their xenophobia was as politically astute as it was indicative of the cultural chasm between the local Tories and most of our local population. One of the Tory councillors (I forget whom), in the midst of a meandering speech on the issue of whether a particular number plate should be sold or not, angrily denounced the Greens as lacking sufficient members “born and bred” in Brighton. When Ania Kitcat rose to speak, she admitted that she had not intended to add to the debate but that she could not let this offensive comment go unchallenged. In slightly halting English she pointed to the fact that she had come from the furthest away out of all the councillors (she is Polish). The room fell silent. Even the quietest of whispered conversations terminated, expectantly. Everyone understood what the issue she was raising was: our local thieving Tory bastards are openly racist. We waited with baited breath for her to enunciate this but she’s far too clever to make that point so bluntly. She paused and the silence deepened. She made a couple of minor points promoting the people who have come to Brighton from far away, praising their contribution to the City and paused again. It was beautifully timed. Suddenly she declared that the Tories should want people like her to join their community because “it prevents inbreeding!” This brought the house down. However, the Tories were not laughing. They understood that the insult was aimed directly at them, that they had asked for it and that they’d been sucker punched.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here