Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New feature-NSC

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In light of the recent Google Gate here on the boards,wanted to post something earlier,well a word actually,and i thought i did,however when i look at the thread containing the word,i see it has **** after the first letter.

Now you have to remember that i am a bloke and we don't always listen or pay attention and although i did not wish to cause trouble for the powers that be,i proceeded to place the word with my post (ok i just was not thinking and forgot) nothing malicious,anyway i always thought such words could be used and if used to """HIGHLIGHT""" a point etc and it was not the "C" word.

I don't swear much but i felt it would add "value" to the post,but it's gone,i believe the feature is a SWEARING filter of sorts,and i have to say that actually i am quite impressed by it's effectiveness.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In light of the recent Google Gate here on the boards,wanted to post something earlier,well a word actually,and i thought i did,however when i look at the thread containing the word,i see it has **** after the first letter.

Now you have to remember that i am a bloke and we don't always listen or pay attention and although i did not wish to cause trouble for the powers that be,i proceeded to place the word with my post (ok i just was not thinking and forgot) nothing malicious,anyway i always thought such words could be used and if used to """HIGHLIGHT""" a point etc and it was not the "C" word.

I don't swear much but i felt it would add "value" to the post,but it's gone,i believe the feature is a SWEARING filter of sorts,and i have to say that actually i am quite impressed by it's effectiveness.

The swearing filter has been increased to not accept more words, to my knowledge it was only the "C" word that was banned, but now as I know it also the "F" word and "B" words are also banned, I don't know of any others.

Can I just also make people aware, they have been added to the bad language filter by Bozza for good reason, and as such, should people try and get round this by using @ * . ( or any other ways, infractions have and will be issued.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Brilliant feature, cant even say Pal*** or M*****y ,I love it

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Scunthorpe United works OK...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The swearing filter has been increased to not accept more words, to my knowledge it was only the "C" word that was banned, but now as I know it also the "F" word and "B" words are also banned, I don't know of any others.

****, **** and ***** are also taboo, as are ********** and ***

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Swearing is not big & it's not clever
But maybe the code we could use could be
C word would become VAGINA
F word would become SEX
W word would become MASTURBATOR

SO a sentence would sound like this

I think Barnes is a vagina for getting sent off I just wish he would just Sex off and find another club he's such a MASTURBATOR

I don't really feel like that about Barnes it was just an example:thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Swearing is not big & it's not clever
But maybe the code we could use could be
C word would become VAGINA
F word would become SEX
W word would become MASTURBATOR

SO a sentence would sound like this

I think Barnes is a vagina for getting sent off I just wish he would just Sex off and find another club he's such a MASTURBATOR

I don't really feel like that about Barnes it was just an example:thumbsup:

Infraction surely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here