Oct 25, 2003
its made by reebok though?

kits04ne.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can't understand anyone wanting to pre-order it when they don't know what it looks like.

Surely you'd wait to see a confirmed picture (unless there is one and I've missed it) and then place your order if you like the look of it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's in some of todays papers.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
waste of money. The new one is almost the same as the old with the exception of a couple of extra little patterns on the shoulder

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Must be a new design.

Old one was nice: Click Here.

Last edited:

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
who one earth would want to wear an England shirt? Might as well write 'I'm a thick racist' on your current shirt and save yourself a few quid.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
William Chops said:
who one earth would want to wear an England shirt? Might as well write 'I'm a thick racist' on your current shirt and save yourself a few quid.

What a f***ing stupid thing to say. It is opinions like yours that have ruined passion and pride for your own nation. If you see a brazilian, scot or german in their home nation shirt are they racist as well.

What a PRICK

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
William Chops said:

Explanation needed I think. ???

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
William Chops said:

I really hate this supposed connection between being demonstrably proud of being English, and being racist.

I'm English (although I do have a partly-foreign background if you go back a few generations), and I'm bloody proud of this fact. I'm not think, and I'm certainly not racist, yet I've worn England football shirts in the past and have no problem with that.

Just because SOME England-shirt-wearers are xenophobic, racist pricks doesn't mean they all are, so maybe you should be more careful with the over-generalisations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here