Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England Kit

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I quite like it - not sure whether to get it or not... it isn't as if it will be worn for any important matches, but I am going to watch the switzerland game and I would look like a superfan if I was wearing the new kit!

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
can some kind person post the picture actually on the site?, as at work and picture hosting web sites are restricted

cheers

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This might not work, but:

EnglandAway0810.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It looks smart, well done to the designers and the F.A.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
England shirts are always really dull aren't they?

I think it's an Umbro thing, none of their shirts are particularly inspiring. Why do the FA stick with them every time? Do they think people will refuse to buy shirts made by German (adidas) or American (Nike) companies?

Given the performances of the team, the only thing that will get people snapping them up again is a decent bit of kit. Which we haven't got with this effort.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
looks more like a training kit. dont think it is as good as the current away one

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
nike offered england but it meant us taking part in certain games.

i think the fa give umbro a first option on deals, they had to re-finanace to get the money to pay for england kit for 8 years. good to stick with an english manufacturer aswell.

i think if umbro lost the england deal they would be in big trouble !!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another belting England kit at fantastic value. Shame club kits aren't as good value.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gotta laugh at the GUFF they put on their posters

"This is not a football shirt. This is a statement of belief, determination and intent. This is a declaration of support and pride. This is the England shirt you will NOT be seeing on your screens this summer. Thank you Brian and Steve."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here