Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Doctor Who

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
...to be announced at teatime tomorrow (Saturday). I have heard that Paterson Joseph - the black actor in Survivors - is locked on to get it. Don't shoot me if my info is duff, but I went to place a bet and everyone but Betfair has closed the book on this (you can still get Evens at Betfair last I looked).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a black doctor :eek:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
...to be announced at teatime tomorrow (Saturday). I have heard that Paterson Joseph - the black actor in Survivors - is locked on to get it. Don't shoot me if my info is duff, but I went to place a bet and everyone but Betfair has closed the book on this (you can still get Evens at Betfair last I looked).

I hope not...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Is that the guy who played Alan Johnson is Peep Show?

Brilliant 'hey I'm just the doctor I don't make the needles sharp'

D

Deleted User X18H

Is that the guy who played Alan Johnson is Peep Show?

Brilliant 'hey I'm just the doctor I don't make the needles sharp'
Are you trying to tell me Johnson is Dr Who Jeremy?? It is ITS Johnson. Johnson is f***ing Dr Who its f***ing Johnson Jeremy, JOHNSON IS DR f***ing WHO!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So Dalek are you a pathetic worthless punk, because I'm going to turn you down as if you were a hippy parasite, and then I'm going to turn you down like a turkey fucker and why? Because I'm a big man and you are a shit heap

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In related news, apparently Patrick Stewart has signed up to feature in the series to be broadcast in 2010, playing the part of a Time Lord called the Meddling Monk, who hasn't been since since the days of the First Doctor.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
In related news, apparently Patrick Stewart has signed up to feature in the series to be broadcast in 2010, playing the part of a Time Lord called the Meddling Monk, who hasn't been since since the days of the First Doctor.

Where have you read this because this is a pretty old rumour.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here