Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Club Shop Tommorow...

Mar 13, 2008
It oped ages ago. I was in last week to buy my first ever season ticket.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Already been in, doesnt seem much bigger than the old shop but just less of the utter shit and now just the shirts, tracksuits ect and a much nicer layout than the old one. Was going to get the new away shirt, but having seen it in the window, the back is absolutely awful and has put me off.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Already been in, doesnt seem much bigger than the old shop but just less of the utter shit and now just the shirts, tracksuits ect and a much nicer layout than the old one. Was going to get the new away shirt, but having seen it in the window, the back is absolutely awful and has put me off.
I see, so you care more about fashion that supporting your team?
Brilliant...:glare:

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton

its not even open yet ?????

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I see, so you care more about fashion that supporting your team?
Brilliant...:glare:

Another stupid remark from NF9, why would I spend £37 on something the dont like, not buying a shirt because i dont like it hardly suggests im more bothered about fashion than Brighton and hove albion:glare:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I'll be there can't wait :bounce: my day off just happened to coincide with the opening of the club shop :thumbsup: day in brighton methinks!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
hahaha joker

If you went into Brighton, you would clearly see the shop is already open, i have already been in it with posters from this board. It is the official opening tomorrow to get people in to buy the new shirt, the shop has been open all week.
Twat!

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
If you went into Brighton, you would clearly see the shop is already open, i have already been in it with posters from this board. It is the official opening tomorrow to get people in to buy the new shirt, the shop has been open all week.
Twat!

well maybe some people have to work like me , and not have time to go into Brighton like you , Twat !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
well maybe some people have to work like me , and not have time to go into Brighton like you , Twat !

Well then, perhaps check before laughing, and calling me a joker.???
Someone else on this thread had already said they have been inside!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here