Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Shirt

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
7gwkm6qnAjjGwlRwKb9RUkcSSkhmhGj.jpgeUCdEvzkZEj8sJY6raTHRMBqwD9Cakm.jpgkdhdPO8cPf8HjcRbcbXwYIaeZRdO2Tw.jpg

These ones? These are the stock Errea templates, don't mind them tbh. Coming round to the green/black idea. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the wavy stripes are a bit flair though. Like.:thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
When did we do that last? From memory it was the 1999-2000 shirt, the first with Skint on it. Since then the Centenary shirt, the Play Off shirt, the 'Argentina' shirt, the last Skint shirt, and both IT 1st shirts have been unique to us for the duration of them being our Home shirts. Granted, the Donny special one and the 'Farewell' from Skint were template shirts, but genetally we've not suffered from this affliction like many others have, and still do.

You clearly know your shirts, do you ever feed back to the club about the kit?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
top right shirt is an umbro template
3rd shirt down on the left is a joma template
5th shirt down on the left is a lotto template (Udinese used it a few years ago)

not 100% sure about the rest but im not convinced they actually used errea templated shirts

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You clearly know your shirts, do you ever feed back to the club about the kit?

Thankyou, I know a bit, but no, the club is committed to Errea, the staff and players are happy with Errea. They know what the fans thought of the Argentina shirt, they can tell by looking at the sales receipts. Trouble is, unless there is something actually wrong with the kit, then they are tied in for the whole season. EG Fulham had a horrid kit (Kappa) at the start of this season, and Kappa had to replace it all as the players started sweating in it the instant they put it on, after 5 minutes on the pitch they looked like they had been in a storm. If it is something like the sponsor transfers coming off, sad to say, that is largely down to the care of the item in most cases, all mine have survived, as did the players.

If you want to be real sad about footie shirts, then check out Football shirtculture.com - step into the world of football shirts | Football Shirt Culture.com there you will got lots of insight into the business.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
From what I've heard it is more white than blue, with fairly even stripes and a collar.

The away kit WILL be green and black stripes. Gus told me so... so there!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love errea. Or rather specifically, I love the kits they design us. I've never really liked the templates - including the ones posted above.

:love:

That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here