Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Shirt

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
Sorry if fixtures but has anyone seen "Brighton" new shirts designed by a palarse fan on holmesdale.net. There are 6 different versions but i can olly put 5 up at the moment will put the other one up in a minute. Lets hear your opinions.
1934200_BRIGHTON%20VERSION4.jpg
1934201_BRIGHTON%20VERSION5.jpg
1934202_BRIGHTON%20VERSION6.jpg
1934199_BRIGHTON%20VERSION3.jpg
1934198_BRIGHTON%20VERSION2.jpg

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Do they have to come in pairs or am I being thick? I think the Blue and Whites are much better than looking. My favourite is the 3rd down home strip... maybe. Dunno about away. There's still that f***ing green theme going on!! Lolwat? Happy for green away kit tho...

N,Y,Y,N,Y,Y,N,N,Y,Y,Y,N

i guess i don't mind swirly stripes.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Assume they have just stuck a random sponsor and BHA badge on next seasons ERREA kits (the off the shelf ones - the ones we normally use)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think the final home kit, in the second post, is the only home kit there I like at all. Put that with the very first away kit, and I'll take it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I am really liking that last blue and white one striped one with the diaganol white stripe....cool

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'm confident that our new shirts wont look anything like these, Especially as there's Adidas, Lotto & Nike templates amongst that lot

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I like the bottom left one of the first post. :albion1:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
(the off the shelf ones - the ones we normally use)

When did we do that last? From memory it was the 1999-2000 shirt, the first with Skint on it. Since then the Centenary shirt, the Play Off shirt, the 'Argentina' shirt, the last Skint shirt, and both IT 1st shirts have been unique to us for the duration of them being our Home shirts. Granted, the Donny special one and the 'Farewell' from Skint were template shirts, but genetally we've not suffered from this affliction like many others have, and still do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here