Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Blue Peter presenter

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I heard that Val Singleton did some beanflicking with 80's crap rocker Joan Armatrading.

She was also once engaged to former Radio 1 DJ Pete Murray.

She also once attended the Cambridge University Debating Society, had a few to drink, and in the taxi on the way back to the station performed Horatio Nelson on a somewhat surprised but appreciative chairman of the debate.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
El Presidente said:
I heard that Val Singleton did some beanflicking with 80's crap rocker Joan Armatrading.

She also once attended the Cambridge University Debating Society, had a few to drink, and in the taxi on the way back to the station performed Horatio Nelson on a somewhat surprised but appreciative chairman of the debate.

Was he the one that she "did earlier"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
El Presidente said:

Are you saying that she had a blow on his hornpipe ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Theatre of Trees said:
Bloody hell, all we had was Lesley Judd!

ZoeSalmon044.jpg
Simon Groom: Hmmm, what a lovley pair of knockers... :lolol:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
oapdodge said:
Teachers perving at Blue Peter whilst trying to get ideas for a lesson ? "Now boys don't forget to watch Blue Peter tonight so you can learn about the Blue Peter garden. Oh! and while your watching don't forget to have your tissues ready and knock one out over the presenter". I expect Wilko watches for the male presenters.

Too right. I have a stock of washing up liquid bottles and stickybacked plastic in case the PCs crash.

G

Janet Ellis was the one for me!!

I remember one particular assignment when she was with Simon Groom and they were dressed in Victorian underwear. They had to stand under a waterfall and the force of the water made her top cling in a most seductive way, followed by the coldness of the water ensuring the 'Scammell Wheel Nut' look.

It was probably one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed!!

Come on BBC let's have a re-run!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Konnie Huq is quality gash.
I was home early from work a few weeks back, and tuned in just as Konnie was laying back on a table wearing a BIKINI, while this woman smeared some kind of paste all over her belly (the premise for this was that its some kind of health club "slimming paste" or something). I was mesmerized.

Blue Peter is deliberately hiring these buxom wenches to put them in compromising and "innocent-but-all-the-more-erotic-for-it" situations. Long may it continue.

Zoe sets sail on Blue Peter

Category: CBBC
Date: 25.10.2004
Printable version

Blue Peter today unveiled the latest recruit to its presenting team.

Twenty-four year old Zoe Salmon, from Bangor in Northern Ireland, will join the team at Christmas as cover for Liz Barker who is shortly to go on maternity leave.

Zoe was one of hundreds who answered anonymous adverts placed in local press across the UK – with no idea that she was applying to be a Blue Peter presenter.

After a series of interviews the final few faced a rigorous Blue Peter audition – a complete mini-programme which included conducting an interview whilst jumping on a trampoline.

Like Blue Peter's first ever presenter Leila Williams, Zoe is a beauty queen, winning the title of Miss Northern Ireland in 1999.

She has recently completed a four year law degree at Queen's University in Belfast – but her new job means her plans for a career as a lawyer will have to be put on hold.

Blue Peter Editor, Richard Marson, said: "Zoe did a fantastic audition, and we couldn't believe that she'd never been in a television studio before.

"She coped brilliantly with the challenge of demonstrating a temperamental remote controlled car, handling a kinkajou from London Zoo and making a Christmas card – but it was her total assurance on the trampoline that really impressed us.

"She is extremely warm and natural – and we're certain she'll be a hit with viewers."

Zoe said: "It's been the biggest secret I've ever had to keep and it will be a major relief to tell my friends and family!

"I'm so excited and I'm really looking forward to all the mad stuff I know they throw at you on Blue Peter."

Zoe starts filming for Blue Peter this week, but viewers won't see her on screen until 23 December, when she will make her debut singing and dancing in a Christmas musical spectacular.

Her early challenges on the programme will include the extreme sport street luging, a day as a student teacher, a trip to Iceland and a outdoor raft building exercise in the wilds of winter.

http://69.64.51.245/i6/4102524571078.jpg

:p :p :p :phttp://69.64.51.245/i6/4102524571078.jpg

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Stoke said:
Janet Ellis was the one for me!!

I remember one particular assignment when she was with Simon Groom and they were dressed in Victorian underwear. They had to stand under a waterfall and the force of the water made her top cling in a most seductive way, followed by the coldness of the water ensuring the 'Scammell Wheel Nut' look.

It was probably one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed!!

Come on BBC let's have a re-run!!

Will this do?

Janet11.JPG

i believe one of my pics:rolleyes: has the event taking place, but lets hope the video comes out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here