Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Blue Peter presenter

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Bloody hell, all we had was Lesley Judd!

ZoeSalmon044.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
To be fair, I'll always remember getting home from school to watch Phillippa Forrester. And she's still fit today!

But that new BP presenter up there, in that dress, wow.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Get down Shep! :p

Bluejuice said:
To be fair, I'll always remember getting home from school to watch Phillippa Forrester. And she's still fit today!

But that new BP presenter up there, in that dress, wow.

Now you are talking!! Flippa is a personal favourite of mine. :clap2: :clap2:

As for Val Singleton - my mum has always maitained that not only is she from Libya and is a thespian, she also dines on finest Axminster. Can anyone confirm or deny this scurrilous rumour?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not a bad replacement for the pregnant bint who cuts her own hair, but still not a patch on the dusky delights of Connie Huck.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Now you are talking!! Flippa is a personal favourite of mine. :clap2: :clap2:

As for Val Singleton - my mum has always maitained that not only is she from Libya and is a thespian, she also dines on finest Axminster. Can anyone confirm or deny this scurrilous rumour?

Quite right, she drinks from the furry cup.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Teachers perving at Blue Peter whilst trying to get ideas for a lesson ? "Now boys don't forget to watch Blue Peter tonight so you can learn about the Blue Peter garden. Oh! and while your watching don't forget to have your tissues ready and knock one out over the presenter". I expect Wilko watches for the male presenters.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Certain relative of mine and infrequent poster on here (Burrish Gull) "starred" in a Blue Peter Special Assignment with Valerie "smoke a pipe" Singleton.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Konnie certainly does it for me also.

It's almost worth actually watching the dreadfully boring show for all these vixens it's throwing at us.

Or I could just wait til a Sunday tabloid publishes pictures of compromising situations and holiday snaps...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Withdean Wanderer said:
can't believe NSC has forgotten katy hill.........:eek:
we haven't my friend

pic_katy_hill_lg_01.jpg
:eek: oh my DAYS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here