Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BHA Fans

CBR84

Feb 19, 2012
Hello all - first post on here so be gentle

I've lived in Brighton for about 5 years now and always loved my football so was thinking of attending the odd home game here & there this season. The main reason being I really miss going to watch football week in week out and all my mates seem to now be BHA season ticket holders & go every week. So I just have a couple of questions if you'd be so kind to answer;

Can I just go online or to the ticket office and just purchase or do I need ticket history?

If I as I suspect I will get the bug again & want a season ticket next season what are my chances? I'm aware there is a waiting list so how do I get on it? I know they are adding seats to the AMEX in the summer so hopefully this will help me towards regular football again.

Final question - how much did you guys pay for a season ticket this season? Just so I know in advance what kind of price to expect should I get lucky.

Thank you in advance for any answers to the above.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
1. Can I just go online or to the ticket office and just purchase or do I need ticket history?

2. If I as I suspect I will get the bug again & want a season ticket next season what are my chances? I'm aware there is a waiting list so how do I get on it? I know they are adding seats to the AMEX in the summer so hopefully this will help me towards regular football again.

3. how much did you guys pay for a season ticket this season? Just so I know in advance what kind of price to expect should I get lucky.

1. Only way you get to game this season is f you use one of your mates season tickets, as you need a history with the club.

2. again I doubt your get a season ticket next year nless some seats are added as there is atleast a 2000 waiting list.

3. they start from 350 ish.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
1. Only way you get to game this season is f you use one of your mates season tickets, as you need a history with the club.

2. again I doubt your get a season ticket next year nless some seats are added as there is atleast a 2000 waiting list.

3. they start from 350 ish.

I think this replier wants to discourage others from applying as he wants a ticket himself. The club told me before the Newcastle match that some games don't require any history.

You have as good a chance as many of getting a ST next year as many on the list will go for the new hospitality option. If there is a waiting list, get on it now!

Prices probably about right though.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon

I've lived in Brighton for about 5 years now and always loved my football so was thinking of attending the odd home game here & there this season. The main reason being I really miss going to watch football week in week out and all my mates seem to now be BHA season ticket holders & go every week. So I just have a couple of questions if you'd be so kind to answer;

Can I just go online or to the ticket office and just purchase or do I need ticket history?

If I as I suspect I will get the bug again & want a season ticket next season what are my chances? I'm aware there is a waiting list so how do I get on it? I know they are adding seats to the AMEX in the summer so hopefully this will help me towards regular football again.

Final question - how much did you guys pay for a season ticket this season? Just so I know in advance what kind of price to expect should I get lucky.

Welcome

You can either register online or ring the ticket office and register. As my dad registered one of my mates and got him a ticket for the Wrexham game despite him having NO history what so ever.

If your thinking of getting a season ticket then get your name on the waiting list, as there is already a growing number waiting.

Good luck and again welcome

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No problem getting a ST next year with new seats going in and first seasoners not coming back ... I very much doubt that we'll increase ST sales by any great number next year

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Register as soon as possible you might be stuck with this season but preseasons friendlies and the extra seat hopefully going in will see you fine.

CBR84

Feb 19, 2012
Thank you for all your good responses.

I have now registered on the database - I was even given the option to get a ticket for the home game on the 7th so happy days :) but I'm unable to make it haha.

At least I can purchase tickets though without any history - you never know there may be an extra 1 for a season ticket soon :)

D

Deleted member 18477

get your name on the season ticket waiting list for next season mate! contact the club via email or phone. if the club put in another 5k or so then you'll have a very good chance. then they are adding another 3k in january 2013.

i paid £460 this year to sit west stand upper centre.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
100% started by a Palace fan watching our game yesterday online, during which he logs on here and posts that pile of shit to add fuel to the view that 'BHA are watched by new/plastic/JCL supporters who know sod all about the club.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here